1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PS5 event: what are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Xbox may loose the console war but they have the best game streaming service so far and today they bought bethesda so that means fallout and elder scrolls are also under their belt. So If they want they could probably make fallout and elder scrolls exclusive to their consoles.

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  2. I agree that Bethesda may suck ass now. But doom sure was amazing as hell.

3. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    LOL idc, i can imagine all nerds and emo kids play those games, the only single cool game in xbox is forza ig, but we have the same shit called The crew :)
    K

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Hahahahahhahahaha
    Go play Doom mahido, you'll forget forza.

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I know you are trash talking kek but I am genuinely interested to learn what games you actually do like if you dont care about any of the series I mentioned.

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  6. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Its retarded, i dont like fighting ugly as zombies with a water gun, Doom looks like one of android mobile games.
    Go play Spiderman.. oh wait YOU DONT HAVE SPIDERMAN!

7. Today phil spenser will have a sound sleep

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Spiderman, more like peepeepoopooman ammiright?

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    PHIL STOP, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE VIOLATING ANTITRUST LAWS!

10. Mahido i'm not talking about the 90s doom. I am talking about doom 2016 and doom eternal. These two games make forza look like a mosquito. And spiderman ? Doom guy will probably rip spiderman's hands apart and break his bones. I didnt say this, doom guy actually does this kind of brutal stuff.

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  11. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Im just messing around, its just the way people behave nowadays on which console is best and make a war towards each other, i grow up playing ps2 games, then ps3 and so on, that is why i dont know much about microsoft games or find interest in it. :) No reason to hate.
    i like aw games gta 5 (not now) cod, hitman etc etc

12. I was also kidding buddy, I also LOVE to play forza. And seriously I wish I could play spiderman. You've got a great taste in video games. Keep it up buddy ! :)

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I know you are just messing about, its fun to do that every now and then. You had a chance to play the new CoD Alpha?

14. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    No i haven't, i quitted gaming for a few years now, but planning to buy ps5 soon hopefully, the game play looks so good, i saw the stream :)

15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I downloaded it and gave it a go, its a weird one. I didn't like it at all at first but I came around to thinking its OK. Gameplay feel wise its definitely a downgrade from last years though and out of the 3 maps on offer only 1 is decent, the other two are absolute clusterfuck maps. Its like the devs heard the criticism that too many maps were simplistic three lane maps, so they went in the complete opposite direction and made a lot of maps so big you cant even tell where you are being shot from most of the time.

16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I also have a PS4 but Sony have done nothing to sell me a PS5. I'm leaning towards Xbox but I cant see myself buying any new console anytime soon.

17. Play mostly on Computer really.

Was only thinking of getting a Nintendo Switch for the Ring Fit game as it looked like a fun way to do aerobic/toning exercises, but not sure now as of not having time now.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    AtomicTango and Shadow™輝ツ like this.