1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Day 4- I had a good day of relaxation, i even had time to watch an episode of dragonballz

2. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

Day 48 no M.!!!!
    Day 52 no P.!!!

3. MUI_K1NG

MUI_K1NG Fapstronaut

4. Carpediem77

Carpediem77 Fapstronaut

Day 51: checking in..

Moving forward one day at a time..

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

6. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

I THINK I AM not taking nofap seriously , relapsed 2 days in a row , like seriously , i am the one who have just got to 19 days streak last week and these relapses , man , don't know what to write here , i don't have any thing to journal here like how , how i just relapsed 2 days in a row ,, man really need help , why i am doing all this , please , i am just lost right now

Deleted Account and Say_Goodbye like this.
  7. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

It feels like all my strength had been sucked or robbed by someone and that someone is none other than me. By the way I felt depressed , guilty with a lot of mixed emotions but I didn't give up what I did was that just put a note of what goes wrong and move on with relapsed. This is what I felt and do. Before relapse I was much more confident than I am today about my life and what I was doing but now I constantly give some excuses why I don't want todo. I lost clarity, essence, aura, power, positivity, authority, and what not.

8. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing brother !..as for me the worst aftereffect is the loss of ability to concentrate/meditate and lost or significantly weakened passion to whatever you pursuits in life might be,the sense of being trapped in the same situation while life around goes on...

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut