1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am over 60 days of nofap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Sep 22, 2020.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I am over 60 days of NoFap. Today i have failedcompletly relapse :( Feel really sick and sad

2. 60 days? Well done dude, fair play to you. So your streak has come to an end. What now? Pick yourself up and do it again. You have done it before you can do it again. Try not to be too harsh on yourself and get some perspective. 60 days of NoFap, how many can say they have done that? Keep the chin up and keep moving friend!

3. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

have to restart back to zero

4. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

thanks but its so annoying...shows its still in my head

The Passenger likes this.
  5. i a m at 61 and feel pretty good after i stop to edging like at day 50, i ve been on edge mode qnd i was near to relapse. netx time you will do better :*

6. I understand the annoyance. We want to quit for good and that be the end of it. Unfortunately we relapse, even after long periods of time. It's important to remember that we are making progress. If you relapse every 60 days that is a huge improvement on daily use for hours which a lot suffer from at the hight of addiction. The fact that you quit for so long is an achievement itself. Just keep doing longer streaks and eventually you will get where you want to be.

7. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

60 is good.
    Now be more careful.
    When you reach 40 days from today, and look back, this one day will appear null in the 100 merry days!

So work towards seeing that 40th day.

You got this.