1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Respect man , All the best for your future goals, take care. True Saiyan.

Say_Goodbye likes this.
  2. Goodbye bro. I can understand, at some point every person has to move on. This thread has been seriously very helpful to me. Thank you for everything and good luck for life !

Say_Goodbye likes this.
  3. DAY 29 Checking in, almost 1 month boyssss !

4. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Man I can’t believe it, I recently joined this forum but it feels like I been here forever. You all are family to me and especially you invincible under the sun. I want to thank you for making this, we will all do our best to become true sayian warriors. Best of luck my friend you were one of the best sayians we ever had. Till we meet next time

5. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Day 6- Alright guys I need you to lend me your energy because these upcoming moments will be tough but I won’t let up. I need you guys to wish me the good luck for this. Also I did 100 push ups 250 squats and 100 sit ups. I meditated in the morning and I just need to read my book.

leonpheon, MUI_K1NG, Slider8 and 2 others like this.
  6. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 71...... No PMO. Day 10 no Wet dream. Morning woods as hard as hell. I have to wait 10 or 15 mins in bed for them to settle down.
    With all those, My will is still weak for some tasks. There are urges but for that my will is strong enough but when it comes to study and timepass, I am always choosing the later. I am not having enough willpower to come out of comfort zone and do the needful everytime.

MUI_K1NG, Risho, Box987 and 3 others like this.
  7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

8. GettinDry255

GettinDry255 Fapstronaut

Finished Day 2, now on Day 3.

MUI_K1NG and Risho like this.
  9. GettinDry255

GettinDry255 Fapstronaut

I barely knew you but you seem like a legend, keep it up

Say_Goodbye and MUI_K1NG like this.
  10. Thank you @Invincible Under The Sun for creating this challenge. You have truly helped and made a difference in the Nofap journey for many of us. I wish you the best for your future endeavors. Stay strong!

Say_Goodbye and MUI_K1NG like this.
  11. I too have a habit to procrastinate. I think once you break the inertia and get started on a task, then it becomes easy to continue. I often use the Pomodoro method to get started (there is an app for that)

Say_Goodbye and benjito15 like this.
  12. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

After 49 days... I reset the counter. Sorry guys. Sorry.
    Day 0

13. Day 27 checking in.
    @Invincible Under The Sun thank you for creating this challenge brother.
    It has really helped me a lot, giving me a band of brothers with a common goal all helping each other.
    I wish you the best in your life!

14. Shit happens RedMan.
    You had a great streak and I am sure it will help in your overall progress.
    Now you have to learn from your mistake, accept your emotions and try again.
    Don't give up!

Say_Goodbye and benjito15 like this.
  15. Box987

Box987 Fapstronaut

Goodbye, it will be sadder without you.

16. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Hey dude
    good job on your 4 day streak remember when things get that’s when push ourselves the hardest so learn from your mistakes and try again with a simile on your face

Say_Goodbye likes this.
  17. I had a 10 day streak but after i broke that i am not able to carry on much. But I won't give up and will get back up for sure

Say_Goodbye likes this.