1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Facial hair growth

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BetterPerson, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Techiyew

Techiyew Guest

theoretically speaking it should work now is up to us to try it

2. BetterPerson

BetterPerson Fapstronaut

Thx guys I guess you're right, there is no actual proof nofap would help with beard growth.
    I'm happy for my beard and I don't wish more than that since I became much appreciated to the whole me but let's just say is to make sure things are well...I guess it depends on age and bodies, some have full beard sooner and some are later so I'm going to leave for time.

3. FutureGuitarGod

FutureGuitarGod Banned by User Request

I was wondering about that. My facial hair takes a long time to grow. It's not patchy, but I typically shave every two or three days. Hopefully it will improve.

4. Alexander pears

Alexander pears New Fapstronaut

I don’t know the exact solution to grow beard but you can try beard oil to grow beard.It really helps you.
    http://www.beard-growth.com/

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Mine's still patchy and curls like pubes.

6. Surrender

Surrender Fapstronaut

On my last run with Hardmode I saw improvements in the facial hair department. I have an uneven and patchy beard but on the last run it grew faster and it became darker/thicker on spots I dont usually have hairgrowth at all.

7. 240F

240F Guest

It's all related to male genetics of your family line.