1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Yup just found out how to comlpletely block all p of my phone, I put a one time password that I won’t remember disabled all p

2. That's awesome bro I might have to get that when I get my phone back Or I may get a fliphone not sure yet.

3. Checking In Feeling good and back on track.

4. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Pls can you teach me how you did it

5. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Day 1 done feeling good.

6. GOODBYE FRIENDS!

So guys, the time for me to go has finally come, i gotta move on with my life. I learned a lot here, and helped a lot, nofap is a way of life and i'm sure gonna keep that way of life for the rest of my life. I will continue my journey but away from internet forums, i'm making a lot of changes in my life, and this is one i gotta make too. I will miss here, but at the same time i don't feel the need to be here anymore, it is a signal that its my time to go. Goodbye friends, please, keep using the thread, keep the Spirit of the Shinobis alive. Nothing has changed, only that i left, but i leave to you guys this thread to keep fighting together. The ranks are still there and it is up to you and you only to know how far you can get. I trust you all and i know you all will succeed. You are all Hokages. Goodbye. Your friend Invincible Under The Sun.

[​IMG]

7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Nothing but respect , you are a true hokage.
    Love you brother. All the best for your future goals.
    Take care.

8. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sennin Mode unlocked my friends! Let's save freakin' Konoha from all sons of bitches!

9. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Went on another relapse bender. Really struggling right now... going to block social medias and be better. Probably going to ditch my smartphone...

10. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

After 49 days... I reset the counter. Sorry guys. Sorry.
    Day 0

11. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

That's a good streak man , just don't indulge in excessive mastrubation session now.
    Start your next streak from now on

12. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

You don’t use a phone at all

13. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Yeah I know those vibes please do not edge really focus on what ur mind is thinking, it’s stats with the mind do not look at even the slightest photo of anything

14. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Relapsed my guys but we all relapse here and there I have to make sure that I don’t do the same tomorrow

15. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Yeah but a screen time passcode on your safari app and download spin safe browser also if u really wanna go ham disable the App Store so u won’t be able to downlOd a browser that shows u p

16. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Thanks , helpful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.