1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The one bad thing about SR (money)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by False promise, Sep 22, 2020.

1. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

At this point my balls have become so ridiculously heavy that I’ve had to hire a crane operator to help me carry them around. Not only is it extremely expensive, it’s obviously inhibiting my freedom of travel.

Can anyone who’s dealt with this recommend a more cost effective method to address this issue?

Captain! likes this.
  2. Previously, I had severe pain in my balls, which is sometimes occurred and lasted about 10 minutes.I didn't care about these pains and I haven't had any such side effects for too long. Bruh, maybe you should try buying tighter underwear instead of hiring a crane.I don't know what you prefer as underwear.I usually wear boxerbrief,boxer briefs can help you that carry your balls and thing.But some tight underwear can arouse you.So be careful..I have never encountered such a problem before, I take a cold shower almost every day, maybe that's why..To summarize wear a little bit tight underwear and try to wash this area with cold water.

3. Lol I think I got it wrong.

Edit: @False promise you can still follow my advice ,buy a tight underwear instead of hiring a crane that saves your money.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2020
  4. False promise

Force of gravity= (mass in kg)(acceleration due to gravity)

Fg of left testicle =(1367kg)(-9.8m/s^2)
    = 13 396.6 N

+

Fg of right testicle =(1319kg)(-9.8m/s^2)
    =12926.2

Therefore Fg of ball sack= 26 323 N.

It would be difficult for a simple pair of tight under to produce enough tensile force to counteract the force of gravity of my balls. So far a crane seems the only option.

TheBigJ and EffortlessGoalGetter like this.
  5. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

I’ve had “ball ache” on several reboots. It usually passes in a day or two. Don’t think there are any recorded deaths caused by full balls.

6. How long have u been retaining brotha

7. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

something similar to Newton. Dudes writing physics equations on NoFap's forum haha

EffortlessGoalGetter likes this.
  8. There's a great testicle crane operator who operates in the United States. (911) 012-3456, tell them it's an emergency.

9. Man, you have totally 2686 kg balls.It seems you have hard times with wet dreams.After every wet dream, probably you buy yourself a new bed instead of washing your underwear. Maybe this prevents saving your money.

10. False promise

Yes that is why wet dreams must be eliminated at all costs. This means war.
    As long as the counter shows brah