1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mr. Forrest

Mr. Forrest Fapstronaut

2. Day 14. Had a very tough last couple days (unrelated personal/family issues), but sticking with it. We can't let setbacks in our lives become excuses to escape into self-destructive PMO. When things are down, that is the most important time to be resilient, and re-commit to our nofap goals.

3. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 3 No M
    Day 270 No P

Quick and effective!

4. dieguex

dieguex Fapstronaut

5. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 28.
    I joined this forum 325 days ago. Of those 325 days, I was 285 days without M’ing to P.

6. V∧DΞR

V∧DΞR Fapstronaut

I am aiming for the big one.

Day 0/90

7. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

If you expect that nofap is gonna bring you all kinds of magical rewards, you'll be very disappointed. But yes indeed, every second that you decide to make a deliberate choice instead of following your addiction, something very special happens: you learn that you have a choice. And you decide to take it. That's a huge sense of freedom - and of responsibility. But the real work comes next. Whatever you'll end up feeling, that's what you've chosen to feel.

8. CENA7

CENA7 Fapstronaut

Close to finishing day 42!!!

Love the clarity I am able to bring to my most important relationship with my wife.

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

10. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

11. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

12. The_Mountain

The_Mountain Fapstronaut

I am on Day 0. I am in.
    I aim to complete the rest of 2020 without PMO

13. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 17/90. Been absurdly busy this last week, but weirdly these last two days, I don't think are going to be THAT busy. I hate going from incredibly busy to not busy at all. Maybe that's just my job, though. I can probably do a better job of planning, which I will try to do next week. Still need to be conscientious of my urges especially while I am super busy.

14. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

15. Day 03.

"Anyone reading this, you are going to be successful, and achieve all your hopes and dreams. And Finally beat this PMO addiction ":)

16. jaybeard

jaybeard Fapstronaut

Did the math. I'm currently in Day 7.

17. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut