1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The START 2021 STRONGER Challenge [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Gregory S

Gregory S Fapstronaut

Day 53 here and doing great.

2. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Haven't checked in for a bit, but today is day 5. This is the farthest I've gotten in a while. I have a good feeling this is gonna be the streak that becomes more than just another streak.

3. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

Into Day 6 now. This is a big deal for me. I have a 3 day weekend, which almost always spells disaster for me.
    I am motivated and being intentional. I got home at noon today and PMO was not on the schedule.

Motivation will run out, so it is so important to put in place discipline and a plan to deal with urges.

4. Sure. Adding you to THE PLATINUM tier since your streak started after the 22nd - you can still get in over 90 days by 2021.

Welcome to the challenge. I hope that you can find what you're needing to stay strong, remain disciplined and literally be "Your Best Self". Best of luck, strength be with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2020
  5. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Day 10 - more bullsh1t with the wife, trying to rebuild our marriage. Previously, this stress would send me right to PMO. Today I am just depressed, and not even thinking about seeking escape to PMO.

6. Day 8. Haven't been able to say that in a while. :) Stay strong everyone - we have nothing to gain from PMO and so much to lose!

7. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

May I join? I am clean for 1 day.

8. banana man

banana man Fapstronaut

9. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

10. Dude I relapsed what next?
    Will you assign me a strike??

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2020
    Chakra_Serpent and Say_Goodbye like this.
  11. Pentabyte

Pentabyte New Fapstronaut

Teutão, Say_Goodbye and Kingler like this.
  12. Day 4.

Man this baby days are boring AF and tiring. I have little energy to get by the day. I feel lethargic....i think past 30 days, ... Things will be easier and I will get my MOJO back.

13. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Day 28. Not slept well. Tiredness sends the urges up, to get that hit of dopamine to help me through the day. I know it won’t work, though. All it does is fill me with emptiness and make things worse later. Best drink water, keep pushing through and get to bed early tonight, by which time, that’s four weeks completed!

14. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Fapstronaut

Checking in. This will be day 3 for me. Big day with lots of obligation. So not even much opportunity to fap. I’m not worried about it today. And I’ll worry about tomorrow tomorrow.

15. The_Director

The_Director Fapstronaut

I'd like to join if possible. I'm on day 3 I think. I know what to do with the urges, but it is hard to keep up motivation. Staying connecting to everyone in this challenge should help.

Teutão and Chakra_Serpent like this.
  16. This is huge for you man. Really reflect on getting through today, and the weekend. Don't worry about Monday, 2 weeks, 30 days, etc.

Imagine this.... You're right here with a loaded rifle. 3 bullets, 3 targets. 25, 50, 100 meter targets. If you just do the basic fundamentals.... breathing, trigger squeeze, sight picture....you CAN'T miss.
    Those targets are Fr/ SA/ SU. Just breathe. (Maybe meditate,) See your targets (make some plans, take some steps to reduce urges, etc.). Ignore the distractions. Squeeze the trigger (do your daily stuff). The targets will fall.

You got this brother.

17. We can all apply this thinking. Don't look at 100 days, it's too intimidating. Just get through today. If something is coming up like a weekend, a shirt trip, a busy project at work... anything that can take you out of your comfort zone and put you at risk then focus just THAT FAR ahead.

See yourself getting through it. Which risks night you encounter?

Which habits can trip you up? Showers, bathrooms, social media, BOREDOM?

Make simple plans to avoid if possible, reduce risk if not avoidable, and have an emergency action plan if you get caught off guard.

This weekend. Is a huge test of your commitment to yourself. Not to us. To YOU.

Set yourself up to win. Be strong. Be intentional.

BC

18. . Yes. I'll be adding you to the Platinum Tier. Welcome.

Shake it off. A strike will be added, you're still elig to complete the Platinum Tier, so I'll add you there

You're in. Adding you to the Platinum Tier. Still over 90 days to go. This is it, bro. No turning back.

I'll add you. @The_Director What is your counter start date/time?

19. The_Director

The_Director Fapstronaut

Thanks BC. My last PMO was 4:30 am GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on Wed., Sep. 23.

John Uskglass and Chakra_Serpent like this.