1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

2. Pentabyte

Pentabyte New Fapstronaut

Day 2 . Will complete this challenge on 23 December.

3. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Day 18/90. I'm a happy person. I can attract from the world what I need.

4. Day 4.

Man this baby days are boring AF and tiring. I have little energy to get by the day. I feel lethargic....i think past 30 days, ... Things will be easier and I will get my MOJO back.

5. timetoquitagain78

timetoquitagain78 Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 starts today. It’s seems like a long time to day 90. Hopefully it goes fast.

6. tablefish

tablefish New Fapstronaut

Relapsed so soon into the challenge. I need to try harder. Day 0.

7. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

8. jaybeard

jaybeard Fapstronaut

Relapsed. resetting in the challenege. Day 0/90

9. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

10. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Almost the end of Day 11, Been feeling bad urges over the last 2 days, and today was NOT best- had a heated argument, a mental breakdown, I could have relapsed, but I chose not to. Please wish me luck guys! I REALLY want to reach Day 90. Has anyone else gone through a similar experience?

11. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Day 90/90.
    Challenge completed!
    Thank you everyone for support. @Pone and @Srisurya many thanks for challenging me when I was starting this streak.
    I believe we can all make it, the secret is to hate the feeling after relapsing with a passion and just don't give up, if your body fails you are not a failure
    Working out became my lifestyle and I must attest it's benefits are real, first it releases tension so you don't feel compelled to pmo. Then it gets you occupied, disciplined and looking better which definitely boosts your confidence.
    Also take note of the days your relapses occur and do your very best to surpass them.
    I wish you the very best. I am now moving to 365 days challenge, I will now spend less time here. Thank you again.
    Ooh I forgot, if you spiritual,never underestimate power of supernatural support, my prayers left me relaxed too

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    Vendidad, Verissimus, chiyu and 18 others like this.
  12. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

13. Victor mahadev

Victor mahadev Fapstronaut

hai every one... i was joined this 90 days challenge...

14. Victor mahadev

Victor mahadev Fapstronaut

hai every one... i was joined this 90 days challenge... and today is my first day

15. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

66 days completed and my previous streak was 66 days it is terrible that what i feel 66 days before i am feeling the same that is urges and i read some article which triggered me i am like in edge and i don't know why my mind today is in shut off mode and when i go to sleep p thoughts scenes run on my mind its like someone just hacked my brain suddenly this is happening in these 2-3 days hope i don't fall again guys i will fight no matter what

16. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your first milestone man.
    Never give up your workout habit. Workout throughout your life for life ...not for just nofap. It will strengthen your health and give you a active long life.
    All the best man. Wish I too could join you in 365 days challenge with completing 90day challenge. Lol struck with day 0 & day 1.
    Looking forward for your benefits and your life transformation for motivating all of us here.

Your bro in the journey.