1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Day 0 the last time for a while sorry I’m going through a lot this week i got a concussion and have been stuck inside so I have not been able to do my normal routine but there are other things I can do to fight this no retreat no surrender

2. Seascape

Seascape Fapstronaut

There is an energy building in this army , I am glad to be here

3. Seascape

Seascape Fapstronaut

Tell us your strategy. Sharing strengthens all

4. Seascape

Seascape Fapstronaut

Day 20

I am moving into the fire . I can feel it fantasy mind has ramped up big time!
    My fight is too not engage it or catch it as quickly as possible. I know I have created this pathway of the fantasy mind . I am up against it . I am drawing upon the experience of those who have gone before me and do believe this quote ..
    "The strongest of all warriors are these two - Time and Patience." - Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace.
    Time is my ally as I rewrite my behaviour
    These are members of our army

5. Manhoodman

Manhoodman Fapstronaut

Am in... today is my 3 day on NoFap. But my first day here. Spartan boy I am.

6. Seascape

Seascape Fapstronaut

It takes courage to step where you have . Welcome

Vendidad and MarioVargas like this.
  7. Manhoodman

Manhoodman Fapstronaut

Thanks... I am determined to defeat this enemy/habit

8. Well I can’t really completey apply it yet because of my recent condition but I’ll start this tomorrow because I know in my heart I can beat a good 7 to 14 days in witch I should have my head healed by then so anyways here it goes I’m doing a reward/ punishment system but I need to work it out some so far every little achievement I make I will get myself something I want and if I relapse witch I can’t do this will begin tomorrow if I relapse I have a punishment of physical exercise that will ware me out and it will be a weeks period of some really exhausting challenges for instance the
    Most I generally can run is 12 miles I would force myself to go 24 if I relapse again witch will really ware me out and I also have a few more punishments for that week won’t want to relapse again another thing I will do is if I do relapse add another 90 days I can only do this once but my challenge really will begin tomorrow otherwise I will be discouraged even more so my goal is 180 days but if I relapse within this next period I will make it 270 days it’s crazy then again I’m kind of desperate when it comes to quitting this addiction I normally workout to keep my discipline up as well as diet but lately I have been off my diet and stoped any exercise mainly do to my concussion but tomorrow I will be back on the path of discipline no more weakness I need to man up and fight this thing I still need to improve my plan but this is the draft somewhat so far let me know what you think

9. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1

Checking in.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus I place All My trust in you.

Vendidad, MarioVargas and fg4795 like this.
  10. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Your welcome for the sharing. As far as courage and steadfastness- no, I claim little of either. There is a reason I turn this over to God, and why I seek support from my fellow Spartans.

11. That G.O.W. Signature badge is mine guys. I'm FEELING IT

Vendidad, fg4795 and hollyman like this.
  12. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

i believe its will be your, go get it bro

13. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 5

had an urge like always, hit me at the week end and at day 5-10. i hope i can over come it

14. Seascape

Seascape Fapstronaut

Holly man do not rely on your mind to guide you out . Remind yourself why you are here and what you want for your life ,
    Take on a new practice instead of what you usually do when the urge arises. If it's in the middle of the night get up out of bed and walk outside . It is that real .

15. I am sure of it.

hollyman, Vendidad and MarioVargas like this.
  16. Seascape

Seascape Fapstronaut

Very good profile quote fg4785

17. Thanks :)

hollyman, Vendidad and MarioVargas like this.
  18. Boyish 123

Boyish 123 Fapstronaut

Day 86/100
    I see some improvement

hollyman and Vendidad like this.
  19. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 21 the day is tough, but yet manageable.

20. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

I rlapsed guys..
    Back to day one..
    The reason for this one is solely my negligence to my environment and I let my guard down..
    I almost edge for 4 hours..
    I really exhausted and fed up with this p thing in my life..
    But there is no one but I have to cope with this one thing in my life...
    I was addicted to smoking and drinking but I left all those but this hell thing is taking a lot more effort than I think..
    Already I have been connected with nofap since September 19 I think ane year has past I seen some improvements but not upto par..

hollyman, Vendidad, fg4795 and 2 others like this.