1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

Its 3rd day is set 50% of my Todo list is pending, but I did some other things too which wasn't in my list

2. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

You have almost done congrats,

3. Arjun24

Arjun24 Fapstronaut

4. imandrew

imandrew Fapstronaut

5. OsirisBlack

OsirisBlack Fapstronaut

6. Moonity

Moonity Fapstronaut

7. kingkhan21

kingkhan21 Fapstronaut

8. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Aaand another reset, day 0

9. MattClark451

MattClark451 Fapstronaut

day 4 done, just need to keep having a purpose each day and chase after delayed gratifications, feels so much more rewarding and it actually helps with your self control when tempted.

10. MattClark451

MattClark451 Fapstronaut

just remember a relapse never pulls us down to where we started, think of it as a zig zagged diagonal line. Also think of it as levelling up as after each relapse as you have more experience in it and how it feels, like a high level video game character knowing so many spells to defeat the enemy that eventually he'll be at the top and can't be defeated anymore. The more consistent we are at this, eventually we will know everything on how to destroy it from our lives.

11. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 9/14

5 days to go for me

12. Dorian85

Dorian85 Fapstronaut

13. Lazy_lobster

Lazy_lobster New Fapstronaut

14. Hello everyone!
    I would like to join this challenge. I had joined 21 days challenge first. I failed there several times. So I have decided to take a step back and start with smaller goal first. It's also better to start from the start. So here I'll try to first master the 14 days and then look forward for higher goals. Checking in as day 1 !

15. Congrats! Looking forward to you to keep moving forward!

16. 12/14. This week is turning out to be less busy/stressful than last week so that's nice.

Keep up the good fight!

17. Sorry I've not been on daily. Running too many things at once. Been really active on the site, though. One more day.

13/14 done.