1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Motivational quotes

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by rock_lee, Sep 28, 2020.

1. rock_lee

rock_lee Fapstronaut

Give me the best motivational quotes you got for fighters,boxers. Purposeful, meaningful, burning soul of a man

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Pain is weakness leaving your body, you have to endure it.

3. dignifiedrose

dignifiedrose Fapstronaut

“There are three types of people in this world. The people who say “I’ll try,” the people who say “I’ll do my best,” and the people who say “I’ll do whatever it takes.”

I wrote this quote down at some point but I forgot who said it.

AlphaGod, depression and rock_lee like this.
  4. rock_lee

rock_lee Fapstronaut

5. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Why-why Gnawdwell send Queek down to this backwater? To make fool of Queek, yes-yes?! I not fail here — I make Clan Mors great in south, make Clanrats chirp my name! Make lands mine-mine! Start by killing Elf-things! I want them dead-dead! Go-go! Kill! Do not fail me!"

By me

6. Pegasys

Pegasys Fapstronaut

“You can't make yourself feel positive, but you can choose how to act, and if you choose right, it builds your confidence.”
    ― Julien Smith, The Flinch

“We become what we repeatedly do.”
    ― Sean Covey, The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens

“The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.”
    ― Samuel Johnson

“A nail is driven out by another nail; habit is overcome by habit.”
    ― Erasmus

depression and SickSicko like this.
  7. NinjaJubei

NinjaJubei Fapstronaut

"Champions aren't made in the ring, they are merely recognized there. What you cheat on in the early light of morning will show up in the ring under the bright lights."

"A sound body keeps a sound mind."

-Joe Frazier

I'm sure I can think of some more

8. Even If God created the world incomplete, could you do anything to fix it. You would turn to Him anyway, so don't doubt God's mercy.