1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 64/90
    Let's go brothers! We can do this!

2. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

3. Johnnyg23

Johnnyg23 Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. They say it takes 90 days to overcome an addiction. Today I start my journey

Blaze21, Teutão, Gef.71 and 9 others like this.
  4. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

Thank you! and yes, I've been there at this moment so often but wasn't aware of it. It needs to grow into a habbit.

Pone, Gef.71, the_wizard and 8 others like this.
  5. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

day 1 completed my sleep is worst as my mind is screwed and the urges when i wake up and when i tried to sleep is so hard to control only 3 months left to this yr no i hope i complete my first ever 90 days streak this yr only now that is my goal to end this year clean we can do it guys

Teutão, Pone, Gef.71 and 8 others like this.
  6. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

I think it is not that easy. For instance, I didn't do PM since last 60 days and I don't feel missing it, but after one or two weeks I feel that I need sex, and then it starts talking with my GF to have sex. I mean the thought comes steadily in my mind, and whatever I do I can not stop it, or I talk with girls so that bring them to have sex which is not good. So far I couldn't find any solution for that, I mean I get erected and it does not come down for one day unless I have sex, I have done sports, read book, etc, but at the end thought comes again. The problem will continue, most of the time the next day I need that again and it drown my energy, but after the second one, I will not feel needing it.

Have you ever experienced it? Or something similar?

Pone, Gef.71, the_wizard and 5 others like this.
  7. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Ah, well. What age are you? I'm 37 and have not felt desire that strong - or that lasted so long - for a while, but I think when you're younger it's not so strange to sometimes have strong desires that last for a day. However, it's the part where you said that you feel you need to have sex even though you don't enjoy it that troubled me a little. That sounds like it's a compulsive thing and I wonder why it feels like that for you. There is nothing wrong with wanting sex. There is nothing wrong with masturbating every now and then when you want to have sex but the circumstances aren't there. It starts to be a problem when you don't want to, but feel you have to and do it without enjoying sex (or M). So why do you think it feels like a problem for you?

bthebest, Pone, the_wizard and 4 others like this.
  8. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    I joined this forum 330 days ago. Of those 330 days, I was 289 days clean of PMO.

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  9. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 3 No M
    Day 275 No P

Let's do this guys! Last chance to fit this challenge into 2020! @Merry Terry Looking at you bro! Let's commit this time! I also was on the verge of edging this morning but went straight here and reminded myself that I need to be strict again with myself!
    You can do it!

MrWinning, Pone, Gef.71 and 9 others like this.
  10. Marko4813

Marko4813 Fapstronaut

Hey guys im new here
    Im really up for this challenge
    HERE WE GO!!
    Day 1(in progress)

bromor, Pone, june47 and 6 others like this.
  11. V∧DΞR

V∧DΞR Fapstronaut

12. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Yes. I've been telling myself so many times that this is the year that I change... I can't keep on postponing. You're right! Let's do this together!

bromor, Pone, the_wizard and 3 others like this.
  13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

14. Tony Corleone

Tony Corleone Fapstronaut

Day 1! Had some urges in the shower but deep breaths and quickly getting out waned it.
    Overall, a good day.

bromor, Pone, Monke mode and 7 others like this.
  15. Xack567

Xack567 Fapstronaut

Day 0, let's do this

bromor, Pone, Monke mode and 6 others like this.
  16. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 22/90. Still been really busy. Posting here has really helped me calm down and take a step back from everything. Sometimes I feel too tired to continue, but then I'm able to do everything. This is the busiest I've been in a while, so I need to make sure I'm doing everything right when it comes to no PMO. I've still managed to get enough sleep, I've exercised a bit, socialized a bit when I can, and I'm trying to do things I enjoy in the limited free time I have. Seems to be working, but I can't get overconfident and I need to take it a day at a time.

bromor, Pone, Monke mode and 7 others like this.