1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

2. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

1 day down, dear fellowship.

3. UpInSmokeTour

UpInSmokeTour Fapstronaut

Got send a link from a friend today which I knew could potentially have some images/gifs that I didn't want to see.
    I still clicked on the link because there was some information on the site he wanted me to read.
    Unfortunately saw a small glimpse of something, nothing crazy, but I am going to take my responsibility and reset my counter. I might be too hard on myself for this one, but I want to be more conscious/cautious of stuff that I click, because I knew beforehand the site could contain some triggers.
    So I didn't exactly relapse, I just want to start this challenge completely fresh and since I was only on day 2, I am going to reset my counter tomorrow when I wake up. It just makes me feel better. Thanks for reading.

4. Ininterrompu

Ininterrompu Fapstronaut

Gentlemen, 16 days conquered. I wasn't going to check in today but I decided breaking the habit wouldn't be that healthy this early on the way. Strength to all.

5. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

6. Phil GD

Phil GD Fapstronaut

Day 8 here. Libido ok. My peak was yesterday and a bit today. During my testo peak I decided to go for a walk at the beach and right after that I was feeling great. My real problem is not, in fact, high libido, but the suffering caused by ups and downs in my humour. Dam it! Sometimes I feel like being either Mike Tyson or Bob Marley. Only God knows how hard it is. Well, that's all folks! I hope you all the best. Have a nice week.

7. Phil GD

Phil GD Fapstronaut

Hey, man? How was it to deal with your ups and downs during the journey? I thought I would suffer from abstaining from PMO because of the urges, but now I know changes of humour are much worse than any libido peak I could ever imagine. Was it the same to you or it still happens sometimes?

8. strongandsolo

strongandsolo Fapstronaut

9. Dorian85

Dorian85 Fapstronaut

10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Excellent my brother. Proud of you :)

11. RiseToGreatness

Tomorrow bro ;)

12. RiseToGreatness

3 days my brothers and sisters.

Let´s welcome back our brother.

@Searchpower

The following brothers have upgraded and reach places in Middle Earth. Congratulations!!! ;)

@Mathman1994 - Uruk-Hai
    @Cucurbito - Uruk-Hai
    @LuckyMan - Pass of Caradhras / Mountains of Moria

Onward brave Fellowship!!! One day at a time.

Here´s Universal Man with enlightened words ;). Have a great day!!!

"Don't let these three poisoned S's turn you into a dopamine zombie:

1. S*x

2. Sugar

3. Sensationalism

Modern culture shoves these three into everything it can.

You know why?

IT GIVES THEM THE POWER TO CONTROL YOU!

For the unwashed, uninitated, and unconscious masses, s*x, sugar and sensationalism will reliably allow the hypno-tyrants at large to manipulate people into behaving in a way that serves the puppet masters but at the detriment of the poor puppet.

CornSyrup Inc. sells you sweet tasting junk and then Big Pharma collects on your diabetes treatment.

News & Entertainment shysters are always ready to squirt you with some ragebait, fear-fumes, or salacious soap-opera bullshit.

Since everyone's filters are just getting more and more desensitized, they need to constantly up their game to the next level of absurd to even stay relevant and make their nut (morals and values be damned).

And if you toss a nice pair female-fun-parts next to whatever you sell then you can pretty much guarantee higher sales.

It works so well that they've decided to sell s*x as a stand alone product (which has led to the booming p*rn industry.)

You see, these three poisons hook directly into our biology and cause our emotions to desire anything laced these S's.

Be honest - do you have a taste for any of these hypno-toxins?

Do they cause you to behave in any way out of alignment with who you really are?

Personally, I've been taken hook, line, and sinker for all three at different points in my life
    (hell, I'm still working on the sugar one).

If you struggle with the sex one though, check out my Reforged Man course.

It's my magnum opus on sexual self-mastery and can put you in the place where you can control your thoughts, actions, and emotions (regardless of what kind of cleavage is dangled in front of you. )

Keep winning,
    Mark "Commander Q" Queppet

13. Breakthrough!

Breakthrough! Fapstronaut

14. Hey guys (and girls), unfortunately I was weak minded last night and gave in to the urges I was experiencing due to the chaser effect from my wet dream and relapsed.:( So it's back to being an orc. I always seem to relapse around the 14 day mark. I'm devising new strategies in order to break my record this time. Trying not to beat myself up about it - we get up and try again no matter what!! Thanks for all the support.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2020
  15. Day 25.
    I spend the night at the old Watchtower of Amon Sûl. PMO forces are lurking in the area.

The journey seems to be easier everyday, though I will be challenged in the coming couple of weeks as I head off for 2 weeks alone in my campervan. Well I'll have my 2 dogs with me but I hope I can keep my mind sane as the little pup barks at anything and everything.

Still reading The Coiled Serpent and No more Mr. Nice Guy ~ these are great books to read whilst on NoFap. They are helping me to retain my life force.
    Cheers!

16. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

17. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

115 Days!

Sorry I’ve been away from the board a few days.

Life got crazy busy and stressful for a second, but I’m so happy I stayed true to No PMO and no sugary desserts during this test.

Wishing everyone well!

Onwards and upwards my Brothers!

18. mocoko

mocoko Fapstronaut

I am aware that I ruined everything. I regret it very much. But I do not want to give up. Thank you very much to the friends who have supported it so far.