1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Naseer5627

Naseer5627 Fapstronaut

2. Good you can control it. It will get weaker, the longer you can stay out. Break that habit pattern and soon you will be a HERO.

Remember: We count DOWN. You start the challenge checkin in on Day 90. So if you say today 1 ... that would be 89. Tomorrow then 88 ... etc. On Day 0 you will be a HERO :)

bellator de Christi likes this.
  3. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Check in - Day 15

It was really difficult to stop binging again and again. I had somewhat became rebellious towards life, I had started feeling like life is useless but I am happy that I tackled those feelings.
    @kammaSati thanks for not removing my name from finalist.

I will never give up.

4. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

5. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Feeling those is what Satan wants us to feel. He wants us to feel so down, we would want to just give up. That's when he wins. Because the real defeat comes when we abandon all hope.
    But as long as we persevere, as long as we keep moving forward, there is still hope. When there is hope, there shall be victory.

This is not about who got to the destination clean. This is about how much we can take and still get there.

6. Yeah ... sometimes the road of recovery is a bit bumpy sometimes it is a mountain trail that turns into a trial, full of holes and traps, currents and storms.
    Just keep the compass heading in the right direction, get back up and keep going. You got this. We're in this together. Stay strong.

7. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

By the way, everyone.
    Have you tried to install the app called Qustodio to your phones. I'm using it in my desktop and android. Just look at it in the PlayStore for android.
    I advice have someone enter a password for you so you won't be able to access it. Then just update it from time to time.

This prevented me from accessing stupid sites and media.

8. GhostRider@11

9. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Ok. Its been a rough couple of days for me recently. I decided to take a break from this challenge for now. Ill be back soon

10. Thanks for letting me know. Stay strong and come back soon.

bellator de Christi and AxBlaim like this.
  11. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

200 Day Challenge (Started June 29th at night)

105 days left (as of October 2nd)

12. GhostRider@11

@kammaSati I quit this challenge! I had relapsed....

bellator de Christi likes this.