1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. yup!! I deleted all my social media accounts (FB, Instagram & Twitter) although I didn't use them much

hoping_cannon and MarioVargas like this.
  2. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

When you are committed on this path, it becomes clear to you certain things that you HAVE TO DO.

But you will often encounter (Often extreme) resistance from your "Old" SELF about taking those steps. It is important to BREAK THRU that resistance, and think only of the NEW YOU, who will look back on these decisions you made and think "WELL DONE" and also "I wish I'd done this earlier, all the time I wasted".

So if you are feeling resistance against carrying out a certain action, be that throwing away FAP pictures, or FAP videos or FAP props or whatever, then see that as a sign that it is just the "OLD" you trying to protect it's maladaptive way of being.

Well done for deleting these accounts.

Peace,
    ☸ Brahmacharya ☸

3. Brahmacharya_UK

This is a good length of clean time. Cherish it and value it because it has been hard fought for, a day at a time.

Stay on this path brother, and I will follow your progress.

Peace
    ☸ Brahmacharya ☸

4. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

do you mean social media activities or social ? :D

5. Day 49 :)

Attached Files:

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  6. Day 42.
    Finally back at my last streak. Just got to keep walking, stay in a clean mindset and don't let evil thoughts overcome you, but but Overcome evil with good. I thank God for the victory, I was really struggling then I realized I don't really have power over this, when I understood that he gave me the victory. Glory be to God.

thikk, hoping_cannon and MarioVargas like this.
  7. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 7 for about another half an hour

8. RollerCoaster

9. Brahmacharya_UK

Day 40. I'd actually never watched the film until I saw this thread and watched it on Friday - great movie, some twist!

10. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

11. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Social media activities ofcourse ;)

Henryforward and MarioVargas like this.
  12. hoping_cannon

Just few hours of sleep I'm done with 2 clean days. Happy that now I'm able to monitor progress of you guys and update the list everyday.
    Now I realize, it's the mindset of a person to allocate some time to do some valuable tasks. If you don't want to do, you will find reasons not to do the tasks.

Stay strong!

13. Day 50
    I arrive at the planet of Dr Mann, it will not be easy to stay in this place but I will fight?

14. Keep fighting with every last breath. As you gasp the harsh raw air think back to when you were drowning from indulgence. Barely hanging on, the sharp jolt from the paramedics kicking your heart back into drive. THUNK! Your eyes straining towards the white bright light in the sky. As you come too there is a ringing in your ears and you hear the soothing familiar thump of your heart. As you can make out your crew members trying to talk, their mouths are moving but your ears cannot hear. You heart quietly tells you keep persisting keep striving forward one day you'll be out of this mess. One day you will know why it was such a struggle. But one day you will look back and thank yourself for fighting. One day you will laugh and think wow Im sure glad I'm not longer caught in the trap the lull of false hope a cheap blinding security. One day you will know you are a man. You are a fapstronaut. See you soon space cowboy.

15. big words friend! I appreciate your support, you will soon enter this planet and we will share it and continue the mission. until the end cowboy

16. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

Day 75 - Successfully left Dr. Mann's planet (long ride). New task accepted: catching endurance!

17. RollerCoaster

18. finally coming back on track
    a few hours to DAY 3

19. hoping_cannon

Congratulations @thikk and @MarioVargas You guys making great progress and keep marching ahead...

20. RollerCoaster