1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My transformation (2 & half years)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Nofap hasn't changed anything for me I couldn't see any benefit to be honest

2. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Thats disappointing

3. mike15

mike15 Fapstronaut

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

bro....great post! Good stuff! I will save this post!

5. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

I relapsed around day 40 - 60, my brain is trying to trick me.

6. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Amazing bro, our true nature is always authentic and abundant. Look at how you were as a little kid, fearless and adventurous always exploring and having fun laughing enjoying the moment. Society I should say modern society instills fear and need to focus on destination, destination addiction, I will be happy when I have a big house nice car lots of money etc... that thinking will never make you happy NOW. There is only NOW.

mike15 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Experiment1996

Experiment1996 Fapstronaut

Has your brain fog gradually gone away? I am on a streak of 9 months and still struggling with brain fog.

8. Diet + Workout ans your "Brain fog" is gone. Nofap has nothing to do with it :)
    Also It is there because you lack self confidence and self esteem probably.
    Meditation, overcoming your fears, doing things that scares you and makes you proud everyday. That's the key

9. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

Of the 3000 girls you approached, what's the worst reaction/outcome you've had?

10. There have been girls who have completely ignored me. It's not really a reaction since nothing is happening. But it must have happened to me maybe 6 or 7 times not more. It always hurts less than you think it does.

Once a girl told me that she didn't like what I was doing (approaching girls). When I asked her why she couldn't answer. It was an unpleasant time to live but we can't please everyone.

99% of the time it goes very well. girls are happy to be approached. Even if it's awkward. As long as the intention is good.

OhWhenThe likes this.