1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MMBIOGUY, Sep 30, 2020.

1. MMBIOGUY

MMBIOGUY Fapstronaut

Hey, I am an almost 22 year old male and I have struggled with PMO for close to 10 years with a few extended periods of abstinence between. I have struggled with cyclothymic disorder for about three 3 years now and it was always a big trigger for me when I would cycle down into depression. I got married a year and a half ago and I was doing good, but my cyclothymic episodes started getting worse and I began relapsing with each episode. It hurt and it sucked and it took me a little bit to come to terms with what was happening, but I told my wife went back to a psychiatrist and I am working on getting better. It has been a few weeks since my last set back, but I think it would be good to start an official challenge for a specific amount of time. So that's me and my story.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  2. MMBIOGUY

MMBIOGUY Fapstronaut

You know, I think I am going to start with a 30 day PM challenge. I will probably do a 60 day challenge after that. I definitely want to get to those 90 days, but I think it needs to be in baby steps.

SunGazer likes this.