1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Around 2 years of semen retention.. what happens ?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Universal_panda, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Experiment1996

Experiment1996 Fapstronaut

How is it now?

2. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

3. Floydrunner22

Floydrunner22 New Fapstronaut

Sir , what about sex ?? do you have sex with your wife ?? Is having sex a breach of being on NoFap . Please enlighten on this aspect . Wouldnt it be detrimental on a relationship if we stopped having sex ??

4. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

5. Anyone know how he is doing now? He's probably with the Gods.

This story is very inspiring and hopefully all of us can be where you are. Congrats.

6. Falcon032

Falcon032 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing..

7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

amazing stuff, life changing examples :)

8. TheCoolMan

TheCoolMan Fapstronaut

I have done semen retention for over 300 days never ejaculating while awake. But I have a wet dream every week or so, even when I don't feel sexual...how to stop that?

And why I feel I don't see the benefits you state (at least not as profoundly):

-strangers often ignore me (waiter, especially in a group etc.)
    -I don't notice female attention (maybe like 5-10% increase, but they flat out ignored me before)
    -same with children, MAYBE 5-10% increase
    -finances not improved
    -still eat junk food

(I try to improve these areas, but I struggle, they certainly dissolve automatically)

and so on, please explain?!

9. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

Keep it up buddy :)
    Brain tries to dominate us.

Maj. Benson Payne likes this.
  10. Awesome I believe you are right. I have practiced it enough to know wasting my vital fluid is the immediate and direct cause of a drop in jubilance and even emotional stability & resilience. Also being able to work longer without any fatigue surfacing nor feeling drained when I go home.

How many memes, not like joke ones but srsly, can we share for BRAIN TRIES TO DOMINATE US? Oh goodness how true it is.

Do you believe in a lizard brain? Are you saying the "higher" brain and I'm no expert but is that the neocortex or something else? What does the amygdala do? Or even that part the professor lectures on in The Waterboy?

Sorry in all seriousness though I believe our thoughts are what end up choosing our choices for us not any brain parts but that's just my take.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  11. Congratulations.

Comgratulations!!!!

Number 5 happened to me when I was 2 months in.

I hope your knee is healed.

12. Kaiji

Kaiji New Fapstronaut

I am sorry that I ask such a stupid question but you continued having sex during those 2 years, right ?
    Because I was wondering if it effects you in a negative way