1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hi after middle school now I see a problem

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HoseD, Oct 6, 2020.

1. HoseD

HoseD Fapstronaut

So I'm 15 and have been using since middle school. I developed early big and bright also tall. I would have recategorized as sex addict but this convenient coup started here cutting social interaction waaaay down. so old habits rose up. I sometimes PMO but it's mostly MO or FO. F is for fleshlight not fuck. I'm too smart or whatver. I figured out how to buy a fleshlight go torque. I thought FO would help stop PMO. And it sorta does. once cops stopped hassling people i could get group sports in the park. I'm not afraid of the outside. this hyper fear is total bullshit. science. I'm basically athletic and highly social. once the adults wake the fuck up I can have all my activities again to engage my time and energy better. i'm super disappointed by mass gullibility breaking my world. I won't call than anxiety. the social disconnect isn't exactly loneliness but it's not healthy.

so my goals are to burn more energy and avoid alone time. the shower is a daily temptation worse when a second shower. my weak point is waking before dawn when my brain isn't fully alive and I'm already hard. im big soft so that's extra tempation that seems never ending. vivid imagination becomes my enemy. snap and insta is not my friend but the social is snap. ugh. i need my friends to also use whatever app that's just for chat without lurid options. marijuana is helpful and a problem. i sometimes want MO FO more after using.

i need better sleep. I need to be asleep by 11. I need to wake up before noon on weekends.

i have stopped eating processed sugar. well except some sometimes energy drinks. I'm not sure they are part of this problem. sometimes is not daily.

i eat healthy. i have 4 meals.

I don't want this to be a problem dominating my life focus or robbing me.

2. HoseD

HoseD Fapstronaut

I don't want to be hosed forever