1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerve damage from excess masterbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Starky, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Starky

Starky Fapstronaut

Hello guys this is my first post 4 year ago my penis nerve was damage and i there was no feeling i lost my sexual desire and i was desperate for feel normal so didnt quit masterbation when i masterbate my lower abs nerves hurt what should i do plzzz tell me guys
    My bell nerves hurt and some time my stomach gey upset i get depression and anxiety from me
    And i start taking nerubion for nerve repair plz help me guys what should i do

Reddick likes this.
  2. V1d1c15

V1d1c15 New Fapstronaut

I dont know anything about nerve damage. But, when it comes to muscles and bones etc if they are damage, you dont keep excercising them. You let them rest until they are healed. How long has the damage been there? And How many times have you masturbated with the damage? Have you tried quitting for a while?

When it comes to the body, alot is phsycological. You could try meditating and binural beats / subliminal healing sounds. I didnt think that it was any truth in it, but I have been trying to change my eye colour for a week now. My eyes has gotten brighter. I also started watching Win Hoff. So it may be some truth to it.

I would start with just letting your dick heal. Also, have you been to a doctor?

3. Candeeiro

Candeeiro Fapstronaut

First of all, relax.
    Go to a doctor and assert what damage was done.

Second, stop masturbating, you already know it damages your penis and mind.

Sometimes this is similar to studying.
    People ask me "but bro, how do you do good in school?" and I tell them "I study after classes what I just learned." that's it.

So, you know masturbation is bad, don't do it.
    Go to a doctor, in the meanwhile put ice where it hurts

4. Starky

Starky Fapstronaut

What should be the recovery time

5. Starky

Starky Fapstronaut

Yes i been to a docter he said that quit masterbation take and take nerubion my nerve was sible for some times my penis get erection but no automatic erection i have to rub to get erection and i also losing body hair and testicle hair and hair loss reduce muscle mass puffy face depression anxiety about sex

6. Daeljay87

Daeljay87 New Fapstronaut

Try using man1 man oil. I found it to be somewhat helpful a few years back when I quit the first time. Google it. Can't post the link on the forum.

7. Hi buddy,
    Do you masturbate on your stomach (prone masturbation) ?

Generally excessive masturbation could cause abdominal problems as constipation, UTI, aches in bladder and causes prostate problems, and testicles pain as well. Now in one way or another some of these issues could lead to symptoms related to what you have mentioned. I used to get a lot of pain in my bladder and testicles, and had done tests and went to doctors but always was stated as clear although there was some signs that I had UTI.

I later found that frequent edging (looking at triggering materials or fantasizing without masturbating) contributes a lot in these symptoms.

My advice to you is :
    1-Visit a Doctor and take the required tests so you make sure that nothing else is concerning, you might get all results as clear.
    2-Stop PMO totally and change your lifestyle accordingly to a healthy one.
    3- DO NOT EDGE BY ANY MEAN, IF URGE COMES IGNORE THE THOUGHT AND CHANGE YOUR PLACE.
    4- Drink enough water and avoid soft drinks, alchohol, and don't drink much of black tea.

By time such symptoms will fade. Don't worry much!

All the best :)

ontheroadat40 and |Hanuman| like this.