1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thedaveisdead

Thedaveisdead Fapstronaut

Day 23 ,going through the flatline but no worries, I'll get through.

2. vanihba

vanihba New Fapstronaut

3. SOS13

SOS13 Fapstronaut

Day 5/90. I will do it

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

5. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

6. I have to reset, friends. I was doing great but had a few drinks tonight to relax after a very stressful week, and that led to a very stupid relapse. I made it 28 days for this challenge, which actually was 58 straight days since I came in right after the 30-day. Well anyway here I am, humbled again, starting over. Day 0.

Vendidad, the_wizard, Pone and 6 others like this.
  7. Day 63. Continued to have strong urges today. Managed to watch some motivational videos to get back to the right mindset.

I will need to stay strong and disciplined to have any chance of completing the rest of this challenge.

Vendidad, the_wizard, Pone and 7 others like this.
  8. Mr. Forrest

Mr. Forrest Fapstronaut

9. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 8 No M
    Day 284 No P

Yess :)) Another day :)) There is some really nice truths in this video - if you have not dealt with your past, you will constantly carry it around with you as a baggage instead of as wisdom. You have to deal with the reasons that got you into this mess and then it will be much easier to move on and deal with it!

10. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

11. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

This is day 10 of 90.
    I joined this forum 339 days ago. Of those 339 days, I was 298 days clean of PMO.

I'm very happy that I managed to bounce back quick after my last mini-relapse. That alone feels like a huge victory.

Vendidad, the_wizard, Pone and 5 others like this.
  12. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

First of all, you should most definitely be proud of yourself. 90 days is an amazing achievement! So, be proud indeed!

Second, if the urges keep coming back, I'd say that means that you still have a reason to do PMO - or, there's still some wrong thinking in your mind that makes you think that. This is not weird at all, but it means you have to dig deeper. Find those patterns and untangle them. You know now that you can take this first step, so you've got that strength and perseverance - which I really admire, because I have not achieved what you have. Now it's time to apply that strength and perseverance to self-examine and go deeper. You can do this!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  13. unique78

unique78 Fapstronaut

Hey man I heard that after 21 day if you relapse it is not going to affect the whole challenge but It does not mean to go and fap .By mistake relapse may happen but you should get up and continue after one week you could go back to your normal nofap stage just in the number counter your starting from 0 mentally you still in 28 day and please do not count days if something happened it could depress just write on a book star and stopand forget about it. but if you countinue going back to faping it is going get worser do not think like man I anyway masturbated today so why not do it again please do no think like that .

Vendidad, the_wizard, Pone and 5 others like this.
  14. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

15. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

16. jaybeard

jaybeard Fapstronaut

Completed Day 13/90. Getting there.

Vendidad, the_wizard, Pone and 4 others like this.
  17. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

18. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

I've PMO'ed today... and it's crazy how hopeless I felt this morning, and afterwards, I felt this burning determination to try again. My first 13 days were perfect, and I think on day 13 or 14 (the day I had the heated arguement, and I posted here on the day). I think I masturbated 2 days afterward, and then became more loose on my routine. I masturbated 2-3 more times between then and today. Then next weekend, some stressful problems had re-entered and last week felt like a living hell. It has literally been the same pattern that led to all my previous relapses. Here's what I'm going to try:
    -Spend a little time everyday to keep anxiety/stress down by doing something like meditation or something else
    -Exercise and Cold Shower everyday (I am doing calisthenic exercise)
    -I am busy studying for rewriting two exams, so I will focus my days on that, and rest on the weekends (try and get out with friends, play games,etc). When I am finished with the re-writes, I will spend 30 minutes of my day learning/studying something new, as I found from my first 13 days of the challenge, doing that helped me feel more accomplished.
    I would love to hear any suggestions and advice! I haven't given up, even though I've been through a very tough time, and I really hope for the best in everyone else's recovery.

Vendidad, the_wizard, Pone and 4 others like this.