1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the science of changing your life the paradigm shift

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Selix, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

most guys here want to change for the better but have no idea how to do it or the science behind it and I want to give them an idea

you PMO because you have the wrong paradigm (sending out vibrations) in your head, you think you will never get a girl, self confidence or be happy just being yourself.

"you attract what you send out"

my experience:

I achieved about 800 days to 15 relapses... I changed my paradigm from low self esteem to self confidence because I fixed my dopamine addiction to P and my subconsciousness....

but where I went wrong is that I thought that was it... I still struggle to talk to girls because my paradigm ("information in my head") doesnt allow me to talk to them confidently and I dont know how to make them attracted to me or keep the conversation going

"How was the paradigm formed? Through the repetition of information. How is the paradigm changed? Through the repetition of information"

this statement applied to my situation is that I need to find the right information and repeat it... its a spiral that needs to somehow jumpstarted again... the best part is evolution already equipped us but we replaced it with garbage/junk

this is a lot of theory but I hope you can somehow tap into this and use it for your benefits and if you have questions I'll try to answer them

nirav2696, Reforged Man and Lucid111 like this.
  2. Lucid111

Lucid111 Fapstronaut

I know this stuff works!
    how can you use this information specifically for nofap? Waiting for a specific answer

nirav2696 and Selix like this.
  3. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

you need to understand that with PMO you are substituting intimacy with a woman (normal way) for pixels on a screen

there is also that you need a certain mindset which you cant have when you didnt unwire your brain (and subconsciousness) from PMO which is confidence

you trained your brain that you already have a girlfriend or wife and dont need your "A-game"

because of this you remain still and dont have any experience.... experience breeds confidence and more confidence gives you more experience

fun fact: you already have your "A-game" but need to find it again because you replaced a ferrari with a scooter

I'm currently replacing the scooter with the ferrari again and I cant help you further down

I hope I could answer your question

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    nirav2696 likes this.
  4. nirav2696

nirav2696 Fapstronaut

Yeah brother, you are very right about this, I agree with you.