1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't had sex in like 6 months !

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Aug 22, 2020.

1. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

not having sex makes you lonely? mods please move this thread.

2. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

I haven't kissed a babe or had sex since my past life man! :/ lol

3. MPJ

MPJ Fapstronaut

Brother, I hadn't sex with a women for the last 2 years and it was with a prostitute. The only time I had sex without paying was 5 years ago and I'm 27 years old. I only had a girlfriend once in my life when I was 12 years old. The last time I talked with a girl around my age for anything other than formal stuff was like 5.5 years ago. I think I more than understand your pain, but trust me, you don't have it that bad.

brassknucks likes this.
  4. 1 year with no dates, sex or anything. Have not had a meaningful conversation or interaction with a girl in 2020. The last girl I had sex was with a prostitute in 2019 and it was bad. She was not attractive and she had the flu which turned me off completely. I can't even remember the last time I had sex with a girl who was not a prostitute I have only done it twice in my lifetime. The previous time might have been 2018 two years ago. My last kiss was also a prostitute. Now thats sad. Never had a girlfriend either despite trying for a lifetime for some unknown reason nothing seems to happen. My streak is dead like 2020 because of corona.

One of my aunts told me that its my turn next to get married... Yeah right I have never even had a girlfriend and rarely meet girls in real life how is that supposed to happen...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2020
  5. Bakerz420

Bakerz420 New Fapstronaut

Its hard right now but that doesn't mean you should stop trying. I got some action last month and then got asked out a few week after that by a girl but I wasn't that interested in her so I declined. Most recently last week I asked a girl out and she rejected me. A lot of people are open to dating right now. You have to get through the all the noes to get to the yeses.

6. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Havent had sex in 22 years ahahahah

7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I'm no longer sure if you need a psychiatrist or if you are a magnificent troll.

Axesteel and Knighthawk like this.
  8. Ershed

Ershed Fapstronaut

I think maybe the first

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  10. Is this a fucking joke? Hahahaha

brassknucks likes this.
  11. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I was 31 years without sex at 31! Who here can top me? (I know you exist.)

12. I'm a virgin haha, never kissed a girl, so pretty lonely. I'm pretty sure loads of guys are out there who wish they could have sex once at least. I know guys way worse off than you, don't complain... quarantine is affecting everyone. When it's over you'll come back with a bang!

13. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

Struggle for me as well. I don't have that many opportunities to meet new women right now. Hopefully my self improvement will make it so after coronavirus I do better with dating.

14. Freebliss

Freebliss Fapstronaut

I was watching “day game pickup” actual infeild footage on YouTube. This gave me motivation and I approached 12 girls in the month of august. Out of those I got a few numbers that didn’t respond and 0 dates. But it was a good leap in progress in my opinion. In the past I’ve done this maybe to 30 girls in total out of those I had 1 girl who I went in 3 dates with and slept with her on the first date.

15. Haven't had sex in 36 years old, and I'm 57 ‍♂️