1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 Days and a Question.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by alex.is.me, Oct 9, 2020.

1. alex.is.me

alex.is.me Fapstronaut

I have just reached 35 days hard mode, after struggling for months and I am clearly seeing the benefits. The question I have is where or how can I improve my conversational skills during the pandemic, text works too.
    Thanks,
    Alex

TheFlash123 likes this.
  2. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Just start a conversation with anybody about whatever, just be random. If it is dificult for you to keep a conversation, try to talk with an old person (be aware that older people are more vulnerable to have serious issues with covid), they sometimes need somebody to listen to them. Or with children, they wont judge you. Then you can take bigger steps, or bigger risks.

Asgardian36 and Dag like this.
  3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Branchman's advice is Spot on, man! I will suggets that provided you are at a safe distance. Old folks have lot of wisdom. Quite few times I have had great conversations with older poeple on a park bench. Its so surprising. Try it.

Branchman likes this.
  4. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I've always believed that reading books helps your conversational skills a lot too. That, and talking in a mirror lol.