1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jimmyanderson

jimmyanderson Fapstronaut

2. Day 6 today! Uruk-hai again! Determined to get to hobbit this time! Let's go!

3. liona

liona Fapstronaut

I believe in you!!
    I want to thank you for creating this challenge! I think you're helping so many people with this. I was excited when I found your thread and I printed out a small map for myself. Having something other than just "clean for x days" really helps me to embrace the changes in another way. Fighting not only myself but growing through the process.
    The dark forces are strong but so are you!
    Thank you for being here with us and fighting the good fight <3

I'm new on your challenge, day 3 for me :)

4. UpInSmokeTour

UpInSmokeTour Fapstronaut

Day 13!
    Had a wet dream last night and I see that as something good. I see it as a sign of recovery.
    I'm going to work on school stuff today and the coming days and keep my focus on it. I used to procrastinate a lot and I will try not to do that this time. Whenever I procrastinate, I feel like shit during whatever I do. I'm only fooling myself if I do other stuff than work on my tasks. I enjoy doing free time things so much more when my tasks are finished.
    Have a great Sunday!

5. Elite_Warrior

Elite_Warrior Fapstronaut

Day 64
    Work on yourself. We don't have too much time to waste.
    upload_2020-10-11_18-18-29.png ĺ

6. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

7. Dorian85

Dorian85 Fapstronaut

8. unexpectedjellyfish

unexpectedjellyfish Fapstronaut

Well that sounds just amazing brother! Get over your addiction while you conquer real-life mountain peaks! Great job man.

9. unexpectedjellyfish

Loved that one! Keep going strong brother.

10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

hi sis (i guess you´re a girl based on your nickname), thank you :). on the last days i received much support from the Fellowship, and i´m really grateful how the "lord of the rings challenge" inspires people to uprise and change their lifes. the challenge is not easy but with the support of the Fellowship it becomes a powerhouse of confidence and strenght. that is the victory of this thread, the amount of support there is here :). for that i´m proud, and in the end that is also the core values of the Quest of the Ring: courage, unity and perseverance.

thank you for your words once again sister. Let´s do this!!! :) And welcome to Middle Earth ;)

lord_rings_2001_69_-_h_2017.jpg

11. RiseToGreatness

C´mon my brother. You can do this :). One day at a time.

12. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

13. unexpectedjellyfish

14. RiseToGreatness

Brave Fellowship, i think my collapse has stopped, it was a week to forget, not to forget, i learn some good stuff in between, but overall it was a bad week in terms of rebooting, like the ones happening years ago, hard to believe how that happened in my stage of recovery. sometimes i didn´t even resist, it was just this drive towards pmo. the addiction pull i guess.

anyways, i´m gonna climb the ladder again, step by step, althought i feel i´m in a much better place now, both mentally and physically then in previous years :). Thank you all for your support.

1 day done, a couple more hours to day 2.

Let´s welcome the new members of the Companion: (i miss writing these stuff :D )

@Heisenberg07yo
    @liona

The following brothers have upgraded and reach places in Middle Earth. Congratulations!!! ;)

@Zero60 - Hobbit / Hobbiton
    @MarioVargas - Lothlórien / Western Wilderland
    @jimmyanderson - Uruk-Hai
    @Sifo-Dyas - Uruk-Hai
    @Gandalf the White - Uruk-Hai
    @unexpectedjellyfish - Misty Mountains / Eriador

Let´s send a wave of support to ours brothers @Chakra_Serpent and @Dorian85 whom are facing hard times now. Courage my brothers, we´re with you!!!

Here´s a great video that i found by accident while having my days with Sauron. Have a great day Mighty Companion!! Love you all :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  15. Day 1 Check in! Let´s go my brothers and sisters!

16. Cucurbito

Cucurbito Fapstronaut

17. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut