1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Yes, not being too hard on yourself is very important as well! Just take it easy.

2. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

This is day 14 of 90.
    I joined this forum 343 days ago. Of those 343 days, I spend 302 days without doing PMO.

3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Hey, we have the same amount of days now!. How about sticking to it and reach 90 days before the end of the year together?

4. jaybeard

jaybeard Fapstronaut

Had a relapse this weekend. Back to Day 1/90.

The chaser effect is real, but I'll also take it as a small victory that I'm now at a month of trying this and have been free of P for 27 of them.

5. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Day 45 today. Weather is rotten, which can trigger a low mood, but things are OK, and quite flat on the trigger front, so that’s a positive, I think.

6. 6thGear

6thGear Fapstronaut

Day 6/90 complete

bromor, Vendidad, Pone and 6 others like this.
  7. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

On my way, onwards and upwards.

need to do something about my terrible financial situation. I have been running for too long...And now I have nowhere left to hide. I am forced to confront my fear. Best gradually and one at a time I think.

8. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 35 today. Been really busy and actually more stressed than anything lately. Been trying to take things one day at a time, and a friend of mine has been trying to get me into meditating. I want to start that today or tomorrow! I think that would be good for me.

BammBan, bromor, Vendidad and 6 others like this.
  9. Tony Corleone

Tony Corleone Fapstronaut

Day 14/90.

Guys, a few weeks ago, I read a book named Power of Habit. This book narrates how habits impact our lives, how they can be formed or altered, and various other aspects of personal and organisational habits using real life stories and scientific research.

In the book, the author says that one of the key ingredients that leads to real change in a habit is BELIEF.

If you truly believe that change is possible, then it can do wonders! The book contains multiple stories where people or teams, although planning everything precisely to form a habit or get rid of one, failed to reach their goal because of their lack of belief.

Let me remind you though, belief is an essential part of getting rid of a habit or an addiction most of the time, but belief is not the only ingredient.

Now let’s get back to the point. The author points out that identifying the cues, routines and rewards of a habit and trying to alter them in a planned way can bring you success, but removing the strongest of habits also need the belief that it is possible.

That is exactly what NoFap is doing for you and me. We are all instilling the belief in each other that
    change is possible!

Take a look at these lines from the book:

When people join groups where change seems possible, the potential for that change to occur becomes more real. For most people who overhaul their lives, there are no seminal moments or life-altering disasters. There are simply communities—sometimes of just one other person—who make change believable.
    -Excerpt From
    The Power of Habit
    Charles Duhigg
    This material may be protected by copyright.

I am so thankful to God that I found this community. As I’m from a conservative society, it’s impossible to share my PM problem with anyone. And now here I am, acknowledging my problem, speaking freely about how it has impacted my life and made it a total mess, and working towards getting rid of it. I am proud of us!

Thank you guys!

10. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

2 weeks completed i am sorry guys i didn't update in these 14 days as right now i am very stressed about result and this week is very stressfull for me i hope you all are doing good all the best to all

11. Yup. Let’s do it brother!!!

12. Day 14/90
    Day 626 attempting this challenge
    Global Counter 95% (since joining)
    Day 219 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

2 weeks down, 10 to go....

13. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

14. Utpal1998

Utpal1998 Fapstronaut

15. Day 5
    I must keep going

bromor, Vendidad, Monke mode and 4 others like this.
  16. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

17. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

18. Xack567

Xack567 Fapstronaut