1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Thedaveisdead

Thedaveisdead Fapstronaut

Day 30!!!
    At last , I can summon my primal form (oozaru) without the help of the full moon.

Box987, Slider8, Ainz and 4 others like this.
  2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 93..... Now I am experiencing the real changes. I am able to maintain energy throughout the period that I am awake. The energy surge is not as much as it was in day 15 or 20 something but those were less stable surge of energy. This energy peak is low but now I am able to sit 8-9 hrs for work and also giving time to my studies. Well the anger is an issue which might be by product of yoga I am doing but that's it. Brain is sharper or can say, with less fog.
    Let's see what benefits I enjoy in future.
    Next goal is 150 days.

3. GettinDry255

GettinDry255 Fapstronaut

4. Alright! Made it to the next level.

Day 15 and counting.

5. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

6. I relapsed this morning. I’m back to Day 0.

Thedaveisdead and Toni7 like this.
  7. BreakingShadows

Box987, Risho and Toni7 like this.
  8. BreakingShadows

Keep fighting! Just because you got knocked down doesn't mean you're out of the fight!!

9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

10. William Faber

William Faber Fapstronaut

I forgot to post on day 2, but heres my day 3 post, Technically ive gone 3 days without masturbating, but my counter started at 12pm so its weird. But yesterday I was super busy so it was so easy, today I definently had some urges, and I expect to get some later, but im handling them pretty well so far, one of the easiest day 3's ive had.

BreakingShadows, ||SASUKE|| and Toni7 like this.
  11. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Day 6

Toni7 likes this.
  12. Crap looks like a relapse. I had trouble sleeping and couldn’t find a solution, I should’ve mediated to calm myself down so I’ll do that next time. For now there is no changing what is done, I must continue developing good habits without PMO. Day 0 (atleast I made it like what 4+ days? atleast my average is getting better)