1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Yep. That's good man I find if I imagine the shame and how I would feel afterwards that generally helps. You've got to defeat the thoughts quickly there is no room to think about fantasy's. It means thinking about something else or getting busy. Running and cold showers help.

2. Day 63 ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2020
  3. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

4. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

5. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

6. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 9 yay!!!
    Prepared to find coordinates at ease.

7. YYY

YYY Fapstronaut

8. HeadlessKnight

HeadlessKnight Fapstronaut

I've just found the coordinates @hoping_cannon

had several urges when waking up, but like a dust storm, I just got over it and closed the window, and then saw the binary in the gravity anomaly and found the coordinates

I feel next days will be critical, then must focus more than ever and not rest until I reach the destination the coordinates gave me

9. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

10. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 3

Did not post yesterday, but I am keeping on top of my goals. Behind in one of my classes, but I hope to be caught up by midweek next week. Have done a lot of work these past two days in preparation for grad school, so I am getting excited.

Best,
    Mathman1994

11. Lol jokes it's day 4 I forgot to post yesterday.

12. YYY

YYY Fapstronaut

13. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

Day 90! - ENTERING GARGANTUA. A massive and rapidly spinning black hole. Gargantua does not have a jet or a superheated blue accretion disk, indicating it has probably not devoured a star in millions of years. Still, need to be careful not to get trapped.

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  14. Crushing it Mario!

15. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

You made it!!! Now this leads to many unknown dimensions, keep exploring and make a connection. ;)

16. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

My exact sentiments/words on The Shinobi Challenge!
    Welcome to the Interstellar Challenge - don't forget to update your badge.
    And if you are only Farmer now - don't worry - it gets better. At the moment I am beating the crap out of that ass Dr. Mann - feels good.

17. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Day 56. I'm going to be spending 9 more days on Dr. Manns planet before catching endurance.
    But wherever I am - I will do the things that have to be done. Recovery meetings - Real or On Zoom / Working the forum / and Telegram recovery groups.
    Also being kind to myself day by day. Eat properly. Sleep well. Be the best I can be at work. We are so blessed to have this support to counter some of the issues in society.