1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The START 2021 STRONGER Challenge [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 3, 2020.

1. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

This honestly is pretty true.
    Agreed. I have basically given myself 3 months to get myself 2 months going into the New Year.

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  2. master3

master3 Fapstronaut

3. NO, double check your inbox. It was my understanding you relapsed for multiple days. We are not assigning strikes for every occurrence of PMO ("O"). If you abstain for 4 days, then act out for 6 straight days... that's one relapse.

I think I have you down for 2 strikes. If this is wrong feel free to reply with a better count and I'll update you again. 2nd strike issued...

4. Roger that.... Best of luck.

Done. Please stay with us until the new year and remember you still have a ton of days to get clean. For now I made an honorable mention tier...

BINGO!

Got ya. Sorry to hear brother. Keep at it

See my other reply and you private message inbox.

Schia, Kingler and Deleted Account like this.
  5. All caught up on the updates. I added a strike for myself.

I relapsed again yesterday. Stupid. I had to buy some new underwear on the under armor page. I made the mistake of clicking on women's to see if there was a deal on some high hip undies the Mrs. likes. I was going to legitimately ask if she wanted a pair or two. Well needless to say, that model looked so good. I was just standing in the bathroom before showering. I just started and didn't stop. Fucking hate myself right now - but it's nothing new, right so whatever. eyeroll for effect.....

Schia likes this.
  6. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

There's a bunch of info on the 7 and 14 day cycle on nofap about testosterone levels, that makes us prone to relapse around those time periods. There was a video on this site about this but I can't find it. Search youtube.

7. Checking in. I feel for you @BrohkenCompass , but you already know that this is war, when you get down, you get back right up and start fighting again. Now you know one more thing that you are supposed to avoid, you also know that something as small as a advert can turn into a trigger, So in the future you pay attention to these things and pre emptively look out and avoid things that can turn into a trigger. Its a brave thing to do to fight the urges, but the wise thing to do, is to outright avoid their triggers.

Teutão, BrohkenCompass and tonyk1982 like this.
  8. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Shopping for ladies underwear in the bathroom not a safe place. You'll know for next time. Get back to basics. Stay strong.

9. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

I can relate to this. This is why I'm grateful for discovering nofap. In the past I couldn't see myself and I just thought that was the person who I was. As we have the knowledge of nofap our lives will never be the same again. My intention for years has been not to fap, even though Iv failed many times just having that intention and giving it my all has improved my life and self respect.

BrohkenCompass and tonyk1982 like this.
  10. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Great perspective on this. If I manage to stay clean for 80 days out of the last quarter of the year that would be a lot of progress for me, given where I was in June of this year. In one sense, if I'm acting out once every couple of weeks with a quick release, that is a lot of improvement over the hours-long binges that would go on for days with all of the associated psychological/emotional and physical issues. My goal is to stay 100% clean but if I have a minor reset and don't revert to the really bad addict behavior I'm okay with that. That still gets me to a place where I am healthier emotionally and my personal relationships are much better. Plus intimacy with the wife is working in terms of "male health" and it is a meaningful loving experience with her.

Schia, Teutão and BrohkenCompass like this.
  11. Day 23:
    Remember to love yourself. Honestly what has kept me going.

Teutão and BrohkenCompass like this.
  12. Day zero... continued.

Thankful for you guys and your input and this discussion.

gegenavenger likes this.
  13. Thanks Buddy :)

14. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

Same story for my unfortunately. Another strike. Even though I could still acumulate 77 days, but I may be out of this challenge before then.

15. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

Day 22. @Jefe Rojo great poem you posted! :)

Some guys are falling...
    Be strong everyone, because this is about our souls

16. Well, then I guess we're back to the original status quo....1 strike and you're out. Sometimes, having no safety net is the very thing that keeps us cautious enough to avoid mistakes.

17. Good stuff brother.

My Best self likes this.
  18. master3

master3 Fapstronaut

Alright good, but didn't get any inbox, maybe you sent it to wrong person? Anyway, thats right, this is my 2nd strike. But im confused, it says 5 strikes and then you are out but on my Tier it says 2 Strikes MAX. What does that mean exactly? Im i out of the tier or what?