1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The START 2021 STRONGER Challenge [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Dragydof

Dragydof Fapstronaut

Day 8! In the past I've always relapsed at day 7, but now is the first time in months I didn't.

Have been feeling really alone and my housemate don't make me feel at home. This feeling made the urges harder but I've been accepting that this feeling of sadness is one of the consequences of living. By relapsing I would suppress one of the most important parts life consists of, emotions.

2. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Day 56. I started a fasting regimen in the last couple of weeks, and have commited to fasting every 6/7 days, and today is one of those days again. I actually stopped myself from eating this morning, which was an excercise in self control.
    When I eat again tomorrow, it will be slowly at first and the right things.

Where am I on this journey.... I can a bit of complacency slipping back into my life. Especially I've let my sleep pattern become messed up by taking on extra work. Money is fine, but recovery has to be first priority. When you don't sleep properly, then everything else seems worse. Sleep is so important.

Spiritually I am troubled. I still choose not to be completely honest with the important people in my life. Lies I've told, or omissions from last week this morning have come back to bite me. I will treat lying the same as my other malady - it might feel good at the time to lie - but ultimately it will come back to bite me, and sometimes in terrible ways.

This process is not a joke, and I will treat it seriously - I CANNOT AND WILL NOT regress into my old ways of thinking and behaving. Enough is enough. I'm grateful for this forum and for having another day clean.

Stay Strong and Help Each Other,

3. gcamt123

gcamt123 Fapstronaut

Just checking in for 45+ days. Have felt that not meditating for last 2 weeks have made me lose all my benefits :( Will start by creating a new points table again, this time focusing on goals and meditation!

4. Congratulations! It’s always great to see progress when we go further than we have in the past. Keep up the good work! :)

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  5. The simple example is,. A guy goes 85 days and relapses once on Christmas. He won't even be in the bronze Tier because he starts 2021 with 6 days.

A guy who relapses 2 times in the platinum window, then 2 in the gold, then another has 4 strikes and in bronze Tier no matter how many he finishes with (75?)

It's not about 100 days like all the others. It's about building as fast of a leading run ON JAN 1st....and hopefully keeping momentum.

Teutão, gegenavenger and Jefe Rojo like this.
  6. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

Sorry everyone, haven't checked in here for a while but I'm officially day 90. Will be a few weeks from 180 in 2021. Stay strong lads.

7. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I'm continuing a full no-PMO streak since 9/12 and want to make it till 2021. Can I still get in?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  8. Dragydof

Dragydof Fapstronaut

I posted earlier today with me saying that I have to accept the sad feelings. Well I did but it still made me relapse. So I guess I'm out of the challenge.

I did go further than 7 days this time though. So that's a win!

9. gcamt123

gcamt123 Fapstronaut

Congratulations man!!

thikk likes this.
  10. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Seeing a lot of successes here and some not so much successes, but we are all here to improve our abilities to fight our PMO addiction as best we can on any given day. BC makes a great point about building towards January 1st and gaining momentum. Let's everyone check our set of coping skills so when faced with a trigger or stress situation we are ready to use those skills when sh1t happens cuz it will. And always come to this site when you are about to act out, it can be a great diversion from, and replacement of, your habitual behavior. We are here for each other. Stay strong!

11. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Sorry for your relapse, man. Hey, you can still give yourself a Christmas present of 70 days and/or a New Year's gift of 77 days. Sevens all around - lucky number!

12. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Yes ultimately prevention is better than cure. So everything that you can do to prevent the relapse from happening, will be well worth it.

thikk, Teutão and BrohkenCompass like this.
  13. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 2.

This challenge is now a one and done challenge for me. Shooting for 77 days.
    Today is one of those Day 1's that feels like its day 101. Funny how that is.

14. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Been binging hard lately, starting again at day 0.

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  15. Yup. I'll add you!

Welcome

gegenavenger and JoeinMD like this.
  16. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 2.

This challenge is now a one and done challenge for me. Shooting for 77 days.
    Today is one of those Day 1's that feels like its day 101. Funny how that is.

Teutão and BrohkenCompass like this.
  17. Stick around. There's an honorable mentions section now in the original post. Who knows you could finish with 70+ days...you should stick around. Seems like a good group.

BC

Schia likes this.
  18. That's awesome man! Congrats. Cheers to the next 90

Added

Updated.

Sorry, updated you. Try and get focused.

19. Good stuff here. Lucky 7's
    upload_2020-10-16_16-20-25.png