1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

is david icke a fraud or legit

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, May 30, 2019.

1. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

I am certain Icke was working for the "tribe" (He never really says his sources or research matter, more like someone was telling him what to write, he also ruined the green party I believe). whether or not he is still working for the "tribe" or not I am not sure.

If he isn't still working for them now, the reason why they don't kill him because he has a reputation of being a nut job, so if you say anything similar to what he is saying (such as covid being fake) you will be labeled crazy as well! And most importantly he never really threatens the power structure..

Noam Chomsky is an establishment gate keeper (a shill!) He will say some good things that will distract you from core issues, for example when asked about September 11th, he replied that it doesn't matter! He just wants to steer people away from the truth that the israelis did it! If you want a clearer view on things than Chomsky look up "Yossi Gurvitz: When israel Is Mighty" or read israel Shahak : Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years.

A typical ploy for tyrannical governments is to infiltrate the opposition, so after time, most if not all of the famous opposition are all actually working for them!
    If there is anyone who is opposing the tribe who is controlling us, and he is famous, influential and still alive! He is false!
    Any genuine opposition which has a large effect on the masses will either be:
    -Subverted and given generous offers to work with them.
    -Smeared, ridiculed, de-platformed, destroyed to the point where their message reaches no one.
    -Assassinated.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  2. Another Joker that spread truth with lies, he say that every polician or rich is possessed by lizard or is a lizard but he is the first that say he had someone talking inside his mind, a "good" voice...yeaahhh bro we belive you think that there is bad and good voices inside your mind that tell you what write and say for help us. He spread what he belive or what he want you to belive and tell you like is the truth, he said that money are only energy but ask 20.000 for make a conference and ask 70$ for a ticket. He say "exit the matrix" then you get in another cage where you belive at everthing he say. I will tell you there is parassite in his mind, no giant lizards or demons.