1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally motivated enough to fight back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Itsabhi21, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Itsabhi21

Itsabhi21 New Fapstronaut

Hey guies I am Abhi, from India. Recently i turned 21 with flying guilt, the guilt that i can't able to control the masturbation.
    The history was quite tough, I started masturbation in 9th standard, i used u to do after coming from schooland that's where it started. Someone tolds me to do, so i did, unfortunately. And now, I am so thin, i am 21 and my weight is 54KG. But now i want to stop this to live a normal life and I will. Wmk
    Keep supporting and helping me

2. Hello! I'm new to the site as well, but welcome! You're absolutely right: you will do it!

Would you say your habits are what's led to your weight loss? Is it from stress?

Itsabhi21 likes this.
  3. Itsabhi21

I completed my 1st day. I am so happy. I had controlled my brain many times from outraige. And it's a long fight to Go.

4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Great job! You are more than your guilt and your past!

6. Itsabhi21

Buit I failed on second

7. That means it's time to get back up again. Like you said, it's a long fight to go, but as long as you're still fighting you are winning.

8. B787-8

B787-8 Fapstronaut

Hello dude, welcome to nofap, i am also Indian. Do morning workout and learn to transmute your sexual energy.

Itsabhi21 likes this.
  9. Itsabhi21

Sure i will do that from tomorrow

Gallade_Templar likes this.