1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

2. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

0. I really, really lack conviction. I've been stuck in this for 6 months.

3. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

Problem is, when the urges get to you, you lose the ability to reason and you forget what you told yourself. I just re-watched the famous "No Nut November" video by Paul Joseph Watson and it's just 10 minutes of one one truth after another. The whole "Coomer" meme is gold, and helps you to elaborate why we're doing what we're doing. So, I'm back in this!

4. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

5. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

6. Boo!

Back into though!!

Vendidad and The_Fisher like this.
  7. Checking in on day 249/365, for another week completed. My best for you, that you stay strong. It's not been easy because relaxing is always an option and one can never relax with this addiction. I was having some urges in the past few days, you know, because the memories of this addiction are still there, and still clear. I know that they will come once in a while, but I should continue focusing on the reboot process because this cannot be just a fight between my mind and me. I think my mind needs a bigger change. It is hard, but I think that is the only way to actually have a big change.

Robbo-seeking-life and Vendidad like this.
  8. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

I too have a perspective on this issue.
    Being exposed accidently is obviously different to intentionally seeking it out but there are different levels. For example if we go to a place or meet people who we know use P or where triggering TV shows are being watched, that can be us subconsciously seeking it out.

And then in situations where we are accidentally exposed that our resolve is challenged. Do we look away from the trigger as soon as we see it, or do we look a longer than we know is healthy for us at that moment?

So yeah, it's complicated. 57/365

57/

Robbo-seeking-life and Vendidad like this.
  9. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

10. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Ok, guys, it's been a rough couple of weeks, but I'm back on track. I'm intent on posting every day this time, all the way till I get to the 365 days.

Vendidad and Robbo-seeking-life like this.
  11. _Just_For_PRJ_

_Just_For_PRJ_ Fapstronaut

Don't know the day
    But I know how to enjoy the life :)

12. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

Day 90! This is my second 90 days of PMO free. I am so proud of myself. The feeling is way way better than the fleeting pleasure of PMO. Keep going.

13. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

14. Boyish 123

Boyish 123 Fapstronaut

15. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut