1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DORIAN'S MAD SCIENCE EXPERIMENT! (COMMENT)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Dorian Gray, Jun 29, 2015.

Does being Vegan heal your body?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2015.
  1. Yes damn right it does! I never had so much fu**ing energy! HADOUKEN!!!

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. What? don't be stupid...im gonna BBQ a steak. Take that! *Burrrrp*

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. I have no sweet fu**ing clue what will happen. (cough) (<_<)

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

I been vegan for 2 years after seeing how my grandfather puts down his animals. there was a disconnect like everyone has when looking at what they ignorantly call food... it's not food it's a dead body a mutilated corps sold to you by companies. I also went vegan because of health benefits also and morals.

the benefits happen within 2-4 months of veganism it's insane how fast it works.

2. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

SHIT...I failed! counter reset for 30 days!

3. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

4. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

• Inciting a flame war.
    The poll is biased. Typical vegan propaganda.

5. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

lmao seems very unbiased to me especially the votes.

6. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

The representation on the poll is vegans have so much energy and that meat eaters have gastrointestinal problems.

I eat meat and I could probably kick your scrawny vegan posteriors out of the atmosphere. But I wouldn't want to lend evidence to your theory that "oh, eating meat makes you a violent savage".

Of all the vegans I've met in person the only difference they seem to have in energy is the ability to maintain a useless, pseudo-scientific diet and yap endlessly about its unrealistic and unfounded benefits and the purported negative side effects of eating meat.

The benefits of veganism versus the negative effects of an omnivorous diet is yet another pseudo-scientific claim presented by people who don't understand that the presence of decisive evidence does not imply conclusive or legitimately founded fact.

7. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

looks like you have some deep seeded mental issues with all this mate. maybe you should back off and be mad someplace else. i love how you "claim" it's psudoscience even though its proven for a fact that vegans are healthier than meat eaters. and can be stronger than your keyboard warrior over weight ass. I would love to see you kick my ass. DON'T ever threaten me again you fat fucking loser.

8. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

O_O whah guys ! please both of you chill. and yea Elduderino don't threaten people on forums thats against the rules. please leave and don't come back with your hate. thank you. and Lab Rat relax man. this is just a thread talking about one type of life style and to boost it's effects with NoFap. I am not here to change anyone I have documenting my own life style. so chill the fuck out and comment like normal civilized people. thank you.

Elduderino I know you edited your original hate post to soften it. nice try I already see it.

Moksha and Caveat Emptor like this.
  9. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

No need to get upset just because I confront your beliefs, okay baby? :)

Plus I wasn't making a threat though that would be entertaining to witness some kind of technological marvel that allows physical assault over the Internet. I was merely demonstrating that eating meat makes you stronger than eating only veggies, that's a scientific fact.

10. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

show me your science then of this alleged fact? along with your photo on how well built you are.

Moksha likes this.
  11. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

yea thats what i thought

12. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

www.google.com

Search nutritional information of various meats and animal products. Search for information regarding cholesterol maintenance and search about veganism being propaganda.

You're welcome.

13. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

LMFAO GOOGLE?!?! THATS HIS BIG SCIENCE FACT?!?!? LMFAO!!!!!! YOUR WELCOME LMFAO what a child Elduderino is XD I can look up are unicorns real? and google will still say yes they are :D idiot haha your welcome

14. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

If you don't want to search the truth for yourself then I got no problem with you living in a fairytale. There's no need for you guys to get upset. :)

15. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

here kid munch on this for some hard science facts!

Dorian Gray likes this.
  16. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

w/e strawman

17. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

lol im not upset lol it's just sad you condem veganism without even going for it at least once. i been a meat eater before and the benefits of veganism outweigh meat eating friend :) especially illnesses stop and health comes back.

18. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

Oh it's a YouTube video so it must be well founded conclusive evidence derived from substantiated scientific data. 1435932689.jpeg

19. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

http://nutritionfacts.org says the dude who post google as his main link. what a troll

besides
    Michael Greger M.D.
    Dr. Greger is a physician, author, and internationally recognized speaker on nutrition, food safety, and public health issues. A founding member of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine, Dr. Greger is licensed as a general practitioner specializing in clinical nutrition. Currently he serves as the public health director at the Humane Society of the United States. Dr. Greger is a graduate of the Cornell University School of Agriculture and the Tufts University School of Medicine.