1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flatline or Covid ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 19, 2020.

1. I am 17 years old guy from India. I m in day 73 of Nofap and Semen retention. Earlier I have been hitted by a flaltine but it only lasted for few days like 2. Also I do get flaltines often as it last for few days. In flaltine, the symptoms were - feeling low, tired, no mood to exercise, craving for junk foods, playing video games. My schedule is also strange!! Sometimes I take bath at night or sometimes I take it in the afternoon.
    Recently, I was out of my town, I came back few days ago. Yesterday, I skipped my breakfast (Oats) and woke up at 1pm. Was feeling really low that I have skipped. Had my lunch and played video games. I have lost my sex drive. No erections, nothing. Whenever I skip my breakfast, I feel low for the entire day. I have found out that I have developed some dry cough. I am not sneezing, I am not coughing, but there's very small amount dry cough present in there. In the evening, when I had an egg fry, i got my energy back. But still no mood to exercise, workout, only craving for junk food. I took a shower with cold water. At night, I turned my AC and was watching youtube video. After sometime, I noticed that I was experiencing some fever symptoms. My body was getting hot but I wasn't feeling cold. Also one side of my nose started to block. I immediately turned off the ac. And the fever and blocked nose got away. I didn't turned my AC previous night.
    Today morning, I ate warm water and I'm wearing mask in my house. I know doing a covid test will give me a result. But I'm confused whether its a flatline or not. Coz I have never got a blocked nose in flatline. Right now, I am feeling perfectly fine. Just have a mild blocked nose. I want to exercise. Plz let me know what you think. Flatline or covid?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Oldfart_v2

Oldfart_v2 Fapstronaut

73 days...Fucking awesome. Congratulations!!!

3. Oldfart_v2

Oldfart_v2 Fapstronaut

I can't legally give medical advice but working in medical field I would go for the big three first. The cough would be persistent,fever would get higher and higher and probably would see an array of sweating/chills/disoriented/shakes. How's your weight? Eating enough as not enough nutrition can put your body into a bad place. Water intake? You pee/poop regularly? Might contact your GP and just touch base. Sometimes people are having anxiety covid-19 symptoms and "feel" like they have it. Had that feeling long ago when I had unprotected sex and thought I had hiv from one symptom alone.
    Usually if you have Sars/Covid-19 you will continue to feel worse as time goes on. I seriously don't think you have it,but please seek true licensed healthcare. Keep me posted

4. I was overweight 5 months ago. I lost 12 kgs of weight in these 5 months. I have stopped eating junk food. I only eat home cooked food. I eat oats regularly in the breakfast
    daily 2-3 litres.
    Yes.
    I can feel that there’s little amount of cough in my throat. I am very energised right now. I don’t feel week. Just I have the dry cough. I am taking steam and hot water.

|Arthur| and BurgerChamp like this.
  5. SushiLover05

SushiLover05 Fapstronaut

Damn bro, you're gonna reach 100 days this year! I'm proud of you pal! Aside from the cheering, I guess it's just a flatline since you said that you feel perfectly fine now. I'm no expert, but the way you said just tells me that you may just experience a flatline already. So even though it's technically feel bad, it's actually a sign of healing for the mind. Just remember that sometimes a tough road can lead to the most comfortable place. Ngl, I also experienced flatline too. Not long ago, I felt very very angry because of the past and I worry too much, but now that I felt better, I'm okay. In conclusion, stay happy, stay blessed, and know that you're gonna be fine! take care! :emoji_pray:

D_rax, |Arthur|, BurgerChamp and 2 others like this.
  6. Thank you so much bro!! Yes. I feel energised but I have little blocked nose and little sore throat. You too take care.

7. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Stay away from covid test, it is completely unreliable, stop watching news, and you will be fine. You are sick with normal common cold. Keep drinking hot water, and use turmeric milk if it gets worse. But don't ever think of going for a covid test.

8. Rider... you are right. But I don’t have any cough or anything. Only I have sore throat and blocked nose. I am having appetite. I want to eat.

|Arthur| and BurgerChamp like this.
  9. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

CONVID does not exist, seeing non thinking entities who wear masks alone in their cars I always wondered if there are idiots who wear a mask inside their own home probably while they sleeping. Live and see.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dg1D18lNImyS/

Moderation Team Note: This thread contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

10. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

It's not like all people are afraid here, most people go for morning and evening walks, we stay away from covid tests, children normally play outdoor games in park. But I pity those few who have locked themselves and continuously brainwashing their own brains by watching news channels and controlled media outlets.
    One such lonely person lives next to my house, he is so much frightened of covid that he has literally locked himself in his own house. He is completely dependent on home delivery and work from home. I can see his kitchen window from my balcony and he wears mask even while cooking food. He rarely goes out for some reason, and when he does - I have seen him wearing two thick masks even inside his closed car. I won't be surprised if he get's asthma or any other respiratory disease because of continuous mask use. He uses sanitizer like holy water, and he uses sanitizer sprays from head to toe when he comes back from outside. He will definitely become ill but not because of covid, but because of excess use of masks and sanitizers. Afterall sanitizer is alcohol only, too much of it will do more harm than any unseen virus.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2021
  11. I think it may be just a common flu, but I suggest going to a doctor if you feel very bad. When I got COVID in October, last year, I felt extremely bad for about 5 days and then the symptoms got away. The scariest thing was that I lost my sense of smell and taste and it took me 6 months to got them back.

12. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

If you haven't told me this, I honestly wouldn't have imagined that people taking such extreme measures exist. It's beyond comprehension how someone could become like that.

I still remember when they said it was "2 weeks to flatten the curve", it seems many people will waste their lives in fear.

He will most certainly die prematurely, due to loneliness, weak immune system and respiratory illness. All those who claim they got covid probably got unusually sick due to stress and continuous mask wearing.

GhostRider@11 likes this.