1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasizing

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Cassiel Addams, Oct 19, 2020.

1. hi there
    can anyone here help me on this topic?

since i tried this pussylicking thing couple years ago on my ex
    i became really addicted to it ! :D
    it was feel amazing for me as well for her,
    but this thing really became a scenario for me to daydream
    when im free and doing nothing or resting time
    scenario is : im licking someone(that i know them in RL) and she is highly satisfied and she is moaning....
    any idea is this normal ? or became a fetish ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2020
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I don't know mate, that is like, totally normal in my book, damn if that's also considered a fetish I'm screwd lol then, daydreaming it, well it may happen, given that you won't allow it to turn into an obsesion, is alright.

Cassiel Addams likes this.
  3. Be sure to put trigger warnings on these kind of posts/change the title to avoid negatively effecting others with trigger-words.

Your simply fantasizing, there’s no need to look further into it. If that is something you and another adult consent to then great. If it becomes and obsession then see you need to still your mind and find a way to focus yourself. Meditation exercise and creative projects all help immensely with this.

Cassiel Addams likes this.
  4. elvagoazul

elvagoazul Fapstronaut

Hi
    Please put a trigger alert in your post.
    That is not a fetish, actually it is by definition the opposite to a fetish. The natural state of the sexual desire is attraction to female sexual organs and bodies. A fetish is a deviation from that natural state, attraction to some kind of clothes for example.

But try to avoid those fantasies while you are in the recovery process, because they can lead you to a relapse. Whenever they come to your mind, don't indulge them, fight them instead. I know it is hard but, you need to get control over your mind.

Take care and stay away from PM.

zeusmx and Cassiel Addams like this.
  5. actually they dont turn into PM or PMO.
    after they finish they gone. and also i my focus is fine because i take UNIZINC Pills for 3 month after that
    My focus was really improved
    +Natural energy
    +Mental Motivation

the thing is here is i dont pmo or m anymore but i lose sperm as discharge every few days ,
    is not a same thing like m ?
    sperm lose is sperm lose
    its mineral/zinc lose!
    no?

6. also they came to mind when im basicly do nothing,
    like wating time for shift change...some situation like this...because all day im obsessed with my :
    `Capricorn`s sense of ambition` or `goal oriented` things/thoughts to think and act.

7. Yeah it's great and perfectly normal - I recommend everyone do it, but I would put trigger warnings/spoilers on anything explicit you describe.

Fantasizing is something I would avoid because it's a very easy way to relapse.