1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Involuntary male orgasm while driving

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WOODROW, Oct 15, 2020.

1. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

2. fishfoody

fishfoody Fapstronaut

Do you feel aroused when you have emission or it just leaks without you feeling anything?

WOODROW and +TenPercent like this.
  3. I've had this happen from various strenuous activities - while doing sit ups, once while cleaning my bathtub, a couple of times at work (in which case I was scrubbing something with effort).
    I don't fully understand it. For every time that I did have one of these "involuntary emission" there were dozens more times where I felt like I was about to.
    I think the body craves release and I had a lot of pent up sexual energy. I used to MO every day and did so for many years. It took awhile for my body to get used to not having an O every time. Plus, my penis was much more sensitive from not M'ing all the time. Plus, I had lots of sexual fantasies.

Not having orgasms is the "new normal" for me. Involuntary orgasms have become very, very infrequent. My hope for you is, that although you may nut in your pants again, and again, eventually it will become less frequent.

WOODROW likes this.
  4. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Thank you for your reply. I really do appreciate your patience as we discuss this topic. So this pent up sexx energy that you +I get'---- do you have secret escape mechanism to deal with it ?
    I commend you for being strong.
    Being unmarried +being true to my religious beliefs--- I am like you--i do well not giving into these sudden urges.
    For many years of my adult life PMO was non existent. Just cleaning a bathtub csused an episode for you------when I have to clean floor---bingo---like my prostate starts in 4th gear. At work what were you cleaning? I see these powerful sweeper trucks in parking lots here in staten island
    I thought about getting a job with firm that does such work...
    Well my friend, always nice to get a message from you.

5. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I get this urge like I have to urinate. I know my bladder is empty. As I drive these rather strong urges build up. Not just leaking.

6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Yes, feelings of arousal especially on my street with speed bumps

7. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

One doc told me that my situation is due to my prescription called tamulosin + prostate radiation I had three years ago
    So that something I learned today. My urologist and oncologist never told me about that.