1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. HeadlessKnight

HeadlessKnight Fapstronaut

Day 17, went to the doctor for a testicle problem I'm having for years, I'm glad he didn't ask me a spermogram so I don't have to go M and break my streak

2. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

3. _Just_For_PRJ_

_Just_For_PRJ_ Fapstronaut

4. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Day 61 (Yesterday) was a pretty good day. I started early, went for a really long walk in to the park and by the river - all while it is pouring with rain. I didn't care, I knew I would clean myself and put new clothes on when I got back home. Then I spent some time on my programming project, building a use case diagram. I spent some time on NoFap forum, but not too much. I did a recovery meeting via Zoom last thing.

Day 62 (Today) has gone ok... I feel a bit like I am getting stuck in my project. Having written the Use Case diagram yesterday, I know that the next phase is a Class diagram - I started building, but the activity is not flowing like I want it to. Perhaps I am trying for things to be too perfect before I begin programming? This will be my first project written in Python - when all I ever used before was PERL and AutoIT.

I feel stuck - I know that working alone can have this impact, with no-one to bounce off of - or help me to change my outlook.

It's all down to me... Aaargh we're all doomed...

5. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

DAY:20

Docked with endurance.

6. _Just_For_PRJ_

For some of My friends who might have relapsed recently....
    Let me tell you one thing, doing relapse doesn't mean you lost the everything or you are out. You should not have relapse to be a reason that's why you are feeling low.
    At the end of the day, it doesn't matter you loose or you win, The only thing that will matter is that You used your 100%, You Stayed Focused , You worked hard and YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP!!

[YOU RELAPSED? ITS OKAY DON'T BE SAD, TAKE LESSON FROM RELAPSE AND MOVE ON THATS WHAT I WANTED TO SAY]
    Have A Great Day!!!
    Peace :emoji_v:

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  7. Brahmacharya_UK

@_Just_For_PRJ_ Thank for for the motivation. I know that we do not know each other well, but I still got good vibes from what you wrote.

I didn't relapse, thankfully and still have my 63 days. Admittedly I have 2 more weeks until catching endurance (Dr. Mann's Planet is getting stale)...

I am finding both Exercise & Nature to be such helpful things to me at the moment during this journey. Twice in the morning of the last 3 days I went for a big long walk up to and around the City Park and Riverside Walk. It gives me time to reflect on my life and situation... I may not come up with solutions (After all, some things cannot be solved), but at least taking myself "out of self" like this gives a bit of distance to my problems and makes them not so acute, for a little while.

I've been told that "Sublimation" has to be my focus, if I am to succeed. If I can get to the end of the day, and put my head on my pillow knowing that I did my best today, then I can sleep soundly and well.

I gotta go to my Addiction Recovery meeting now and pick up my 60 day keyring. I know that this is purely a token, a trinket, a mere representation of what I've gone through - but it is the first time I got this far, so if I can feel a little bit of pride about it then fine (so long as I don't let it go to my head...)

8. The Unbeatable

9. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

I relapsed after a long run
    I will run again.

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  10. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

It has been 3 days, but I am not on day 12 and Finding Co-ordinates. Here’s to 15 days on Monday.

Best,
    Mathman1994

11. Drone catching days begin. 6 days clean.

12. _Just_For_PRJ_

Now, That's what I Like :)

Good Morning people it's 7 am here
    Sun is about to rise
    So Good Warm Vibes :)

thikk, hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  13. Brahmacharya_UK

You got this Henry, only one day before this time wasting activity is behind you.

14. The Unbeatable

15. _Just_For_PRJ_

Good Morning People !
    Today is Dusshera Festival In India
    [It has a lot of similarity with us]
    It is said that on Dusshera we should kill our bad thoughts, bad habit, and embrace good thoughts, good habits and good people

And you know what
    I killed my bad thoughts, I killed my bad habits of p, and also i got some new good people like you all :)

Happy Dusshera Friends

16. HeadlessKnight

HeadlessKnight Fapstronaut

17. The Unbeatable