1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Swaraj2020

Swaraj2020 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I have relapsed multiple times in last few days. Although the frequency of my PMO habbit has reduced since I started nofap, I feel there is a much better place where I can be than where I am now.

Few observations on how to overcome PMO
    1. To overcome PMO we need to make major lifestyle changes. Without these changes we cannot overcome PMO.
    2. Lifestyle changes are like adopting new habits which will improve our personality and shedding old habits which make us bound to PMO.
    3. Along with lifestyle changes we need to feed our brain with food that desensitizes us from any sexual stimulation.
    4. We need to be conscious about the food that we feed our brain. In today's time, the internet is flooded with information. Any social media platform we visit we find a lot of information which is unnecessary, distracting and overwhelming. Also, social media gives a lot of information in very less time which is difficult for a normal human brain to process. Thus, being aware of the information we consume is a much needed change we need to bring in order to change our lifestyle.
    5. Once we are selective in the information we consume we should also be selective in the thoughts we think. We can do that only when we are aware of what thoughts appear in our mind. For this meditation is a good tool.
    6. While all the above points are a way to bring internal changes, we should also equally focus on bringing external changes in our own lives. External changes are the way we behave, the way we handle our relationships with our family and friends. If we bring external changes, the external changes act as a nudge factor for us not to relapse at anytime in future.

Therefore, my friends, overcoming PMO is not just about shedding a bad habit, it is about adopting a new lifestyle.

Day 1

Pone, Vendidad, the_wizard and 3 others like this.
  2. Nutella

Nutella Fapstronaut

Day 17. I woke up hard today. I started my day, then about 2 hours later, erotic thoughts / images invaded my mind and I got a rock hard erection. it lasted around 20 minutes, but I did not touch myself at all, so I suppose that's a victory. I really want to make it...

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  3. Mad Panda

Mad Panda Fapstronaut

Day 1, second to last day of ROM, ready to be able to have some freedom of movement again.

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  4. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

5. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 3/90! 3 days down! Working on getting day 4.

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 5 others like this.
  6. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

24 days in the challenge

Pone, the_wizard, Vendidad and 5 others like this.
  7. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

8. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

9. Day 25/90
    Day 637 attempting this challenge
    Global Counter 95% (since joining)
    Day 225 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

10. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 4/90. Feeling much better in almost every regard with meditating. Still doing the little things right. Have a birthday coming up, so it will be nice to see some friends and family.

11. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

12. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Here we go again. Day 0.

I relapsed because of lack of structure and demotivation due to feeling alone and confined.

I am working on making more connections as to make friends that I can talk to regularly.

I am adjusting my mind to be in a more warrior meditative kind of state. Meaning:
    My intent is to wake up early and have a routine of waking up, where I first have my breakfast (including coffee), do a breathing exercise and then meditate.
    (going for a walk in the morning takes still a lot of willpower for me, so I stay at home in the morning)

I have a strong feeling that working on my connections/relationships is a big one here.

13. Joeman997

Joeman997 Fapstronaut

14. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

15. Neo313

Neo313 Fapstronaut

Day 9/90

16. black shadow

black shadow Fapstronaut

Day 4/90 complete feeling good no more gloominess but can't clear my mind from sex fantasy

17. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hey man, was sorry to learn about your fall. I hope you were able up get over it quickly and back on track.

You are going in the right direction when it goes for things like the relationships and meditation. Walking is something you will naturally want to start to do more of, once you start Controlling NoFap for a time. Your body will crave the exercise and the connection to nature that this brings.

Relationships are difficult, that's why you may find a fellowship helpful, I went into NA originally because of issues around drugs, but they can help you with all aspects of aalddiction (Or SA/SAA is more specialized).

But first things first is cultivating your desire got NoFap... Find some strong and irresistible reasons why you are doing NoFap (Different for everyone but common ones are to find attractive mate, work hard in career / make money/follow your dreams).

Finally, gamification can make the difficult process of NoFap more fun and rewarding, try an App like "Iron Will" and join some of the challenge threads on here.

But the thing to remember most of all at this time is to distract yourself away from P completely. Don't allow it to creep back in to your life, because it is very powerful and negative force that can destroy you if not careful.

I have got 64 days, but still the first couple of weeks were the most difficult for me and I so wanted to relapse. I found my own way through by excercising my will power and I am better person for it, though I still have compulsive thoughts / urges from time to time, I just don't act on them.

I hope you'll keep us updated on your journey and progress throughout.

Stay strong,

Neo313, Pone, the_wizard and 6 others like this.
  18. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hey there,

Really good going getting the 4 days. These first few days are the hardest of all and you show a strong will. Keep in mind how difficult these four days have been each day at a time and you'll not want to throw it away.

The fantasy stuff will still be there. It won't disappear overnight. The thing that helped me most was breathing exercises, it helps to take your mind away. But if it's a new technique for you, then it will take work and practice. Nothing is too much work to avoid Fap and start this new way of life though.

Stay strong for yourself, and everyone who is also doing the challenge!