1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any plans for becoming Millionaires ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr.Tony, Oct 23, 2020.

1. I'm Ex-Business Management student, Currently studying Finance Engineering. I was woundering if you guys share the same thoughts as me, I think we can influence each other based on our opinions and background around this topic.

Getting Rich makes people respect you, you will be able to buy whatever you want whenever you want ( Eat delicious Food, Drive Fancy Cars, Date Hot Ladies. ).
    I think that this would be a great topic!

• I would love to hear your opinions/plans on this Topic !

2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Why'd you need to be a millionaire? You can get pretty much anything you want with way less money. Money will not make you happy or make your problems disappear.

As an answer (or I guess it's another non-answer) to your question: there isn't a proper plan to becoming a millionaire. If there was, way more people would be doing it.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    Anonymous86, En?gma, lnm263 and 2 others like this.
  3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I assure you man, if that the end goal of someone, then it going to be a sad fucking life. It will be so materialistic that it won't lead to any Joy.

4. sh0gun

sh0gun Fapstronaut

If getting rich and dating hot ladies is all you want in life then that's a pretty shallow life to live, and won't be one filled with true fulfilment.

Anonymous86 likes this.
  5. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Being milloinaire means having to work alot , o dont want that ! I just want to have a simple life with time to my hobbys

Anonymous86 likes this.
  6. Archangel01

Archangel01 Fapstronaut

I have set that goal for me and that's one of the reasons why I quit PMOing.
    But making my first Million isn't a thing in terms of having money to buy fancy stuff, it's just a tool of measurement of how good I am in what I'm doing.
    If somebody would give me a Million today, I'd be the most miserable person you have ever seen, because it would take a lot of what makes me go out of bed every morning away.
    I just want to know if I can reach that goal, if I'm ambitious enough and if I have the stamina that it takes.

I have also stopped thinking in terms of money and started to think in terms of time. If you work a 9-5 you probably get paid per hour and I just don't want to set a $-amount on my precious life-time and also every day has just 24 hours, so there's a limit. I decided that I want to get paid according to my performance. If I do poorly I get nothing and even lose money, but if I'm doing good I get way beyond what I could get if I sell my time.

I'm not even close to where I want to get to, but what I can say by now is, that if you don't also love what you're doing to make you rich and just do it for the money, you won't make it through all the obstacles and hard times.

Henryforward likes this.
  7. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Just rob some banks or something.

But if you don't feel like in a mood for orchestrating a robbery in this age of technology and digital transactions then you might even try getting into bank frauds.

8. whiteflag70

whiteflag70 Fapstronaut

Some people say you're materialistic but ive been rich and ive been poor. Being rich has its plus side. I like going to a fancy restaurant and not worrying about the menu price. Go for it, as long as you dont lose your sense of humanity cause sometimes you may have to do things you dont want to. Of course some enjoy the journey, some just want to arrive at the destination. And know that "Getting Rich makes people respect you" as long as you stay rich. So maybe its the money they respect, not necessary you. And being rich never stopped me from getting depressed and losing my head and f**king everything up. So go for the money if you want to but please remember who you are and what you stand for in this life as well.