1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am giving up on the reddit NoFap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Achiever80, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

Waaaaay too many triggers! Also I really love the motivational messages on the website!

Kingfisher and Starman123 like this.
  2. Belching_Booch

Belching_Booch Fapstronaut

Reddit nofap is trash. It may be more active than the site, but the quality of posts is shit. Feels very fake and over the top too. This site is more real.

3. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

Another huge problem is how the reddit NoFap shows posts with the most karma, meaning that people may not be seen due to the more popular posts

Starman123 and Kingfisher like this.
  4. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

agree to a certain extent. That's the reason i completely switched onto this site. Here, it feels more genuine.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    The Passenger likes this.
  5. I've seen some good motivational posts there than in here. I haven't had any contacts with any of the members on that forum. I've seen some decent videos there as well. I'm not really sure why you think it's bad but eh.

Starman123 and Achiever80 like this.
  6. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

There are lots of motivational things there but the karma ruins the whole thing in my opinion. Also Reddit is literally a land of NSFW content, and it's really not safe for a person on NoFap to go there.

7. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

a
    agree. in fact i noticed it by myself in my posts too. Let me explain. There was one day where i posted a motivational post and it got 1000karma in one day.... i didn't even expect that. I just found that quote quite motivational and i posted it. Then few weeks later i wanted help from the community since i was lacking motivation and stuff. I only got one reply and even that reply was advertising his reddit no P page, which is good, but the problem is there was only one freaking reply.

8. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

But there's benefits of that community as well, no doubt. It's just the karma algorithm.

TheStranger and Achiever80 like this.
  9. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

yess. there were many people complaining about that in there as well.

TheStranger and Achiever80 like this.
  10. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

Exactly! It seems like the community would rather upvote memes rather then help someone who is going through a hard time.

Starman123 likes this.
  11. I agree on that. It has tons of easy to access NSFW content in there.

12. Unless you're
    a) <15 yo
    or
    b) <100 iq
    the subreddit is unbearably stupid.