1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A year clean - waited this for 3 yeaaars !

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, May 29, 2020.

1. There is such character in Bible if you read book of Job. satan have copied the kingdom of God too. Sure even Christians have two sides -the Holy side and the satanic side. People without God are by default evil. We fight evil side for our whole life and feed Holy side. Dog who is fed better wins the race. So choose carefully which dog or wolf you feed. Cause in the end reward is eternal life in Heaven or eternal flames in hell.

Henryforward likes this.
  2. Praise the Lord Brother.
    God bless You
    I am happy for you
    keep going❤️

Henryforward likes this.
  3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm sorry but you should read better, the Bible is a book full of allegories, in the book of Job satan is the spirit that dwells in the people who plot against him

4. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

if you notice it also in the paintings satan appears only from the Middle Ages, there are no drawings of satan that have come down to us from the Jews, this is because it was invented by the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages (Egyptians instead drew divinities and adhes) hell and heaven do not exist, it exists the resurrection after death

5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

after the day of judgment

6. I will make one comment. In the whole bible hell or gehenna is actually meantioned more times than heaven.

7. And that day is coming soon. But if hell and Heaven don't exist where will people go after the resurrection?
    I'm, not gonna argue with you since you can believe what you want. But I'm gonna stick with my own faith and let you be.
    Just we all read the Bible and each one is understanding writing differently. The problem between Christians is that many try to convince them to believe how they believe. But in the end, everyone gonna be responsible for himself in front of God. I wrote how I believe and how Jesus helped me. Your relationship with God is your own responsibility.

Henryforward and ALEX_88 like this.
  8. Zorbador

Zorbador New Fapstronaut

Thank you again for such a great post. As a Christian since I was a kid and someone addicted for 20 years and constantly trying to battle this it gives me renewed hope to overcome it through your posts. Thank you.

Henryforward likes this.
  9. Yeah man, it takes personal relationship with God to overcome this. Pmo ruins this relationahip amd every time one comes closer to God, satan is attacking stronger. So it takes breakthought.

Henryforward likes this.