1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.

2. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

3. GettinDry255

GettinDry255 Fapstronaut

Day 11. Put money on finishing NNN. What could possibly go wrong?

4. NinjaJubei

NinjaJubei Fapstronaut

Alright, Day number 6. This is where I failed years ago. Didn't think it would take me this long to get here. I ain't wasting this again. I am already feeling super powered! let's go[​IMG]500 × 271

5. Day 25 check in. Getting close to a personal best.

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I see that so many of us are relapsing like we are in a computer game with thousands of lives ...
    and I remembered Dalai Lama's saying:
    “The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man! Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

LeviHS, NinjaJubei, BammBan and 2 others like this.
  7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

...just another thought to help you stay on course:
    Sometimes we do good things for others and are expecting some kind of gratitude in return,if we are not getting it our ruined expectations throw us into the depths of resentment,anger and we make our hearts less sensitive to other people problems to avoid the same disappointments in the future.I think that expectation of gratitude is a mistake,just do good thing for others with attitude that you are doing it for yourself,and feeling what you would feel if someone would have done it for you.

8. I relapsed yesterday so
    Day 1 again.....

9. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Relapse is a part of recovery so it's totally on you how you take it either positively or negatively I was also taking it negatively and putting myself in lot of pressure but now I realize that if I keep this I will never get successes in nofap rather I started to taking it positively and I started determining what went wrong what leads to relapse and so on so if you relapse its okay don't push yourself instead take it posively and move on.

ELITE2BE likes this.
  10. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

11. Back to Day 0. My mind felt tired and I was looking for a high, so I relapsed.

ELITE2BE and Slider8 like this.
  12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.

ELITE2BE and Kingfisher like this.
  13. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

14. Day 3 checking in.
    @Slider8 I really like the Buddhist teachings you mentioned.
    They are really close to Stoic philosophy and I think these lessons are valuable and relevant today.
    Even CBT therapy which is shown to be effective against depression and anxiety has similar intellectual foundations,
    mainly that the way we think affects the way we feel.
    And if we can change the first, we can change the latter.

ELITE2BE, Slider8 and LeviHS like this.