1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Day 62 checking in
    Reporting another hell day
    Workout done. Starting again the leg training.

im’possible likes this.
  2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Imagine you're in a ball game, your team is one point less than the opponent, the game ends in 7 secs, you have the ball, only 7 secs to make it or lose it.... I had this today in a different field. The result was yes we made the miracle ;) It was intense and I almost puked out after that.

Jogged with a sack. Room is cleaned for inspection. Caught a bug, it's non combatant so released.

Today's unexpected trigger. That's on the business related page. While I was reading some tips, I had to "call the EODs" to filter it....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    fg4795 and bornagaingirl like this.
  3. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, how are you doing?
    I have a question of how do you fight in the night, what are the best tactics and strategies?

bornagaingirl likes this.
  4. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Now I am working on balance in life. I think you can only find it through your own experience. It is a right measure of food, right amount of exercise, right amount of study, right effort at work. The hardest one so far is the right amount of food. Especially if you enjoy the taste of it.

5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

When and how did you start putting on clothes on the urge instead of taking them off?

6. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Hi Aliman!

For me, bed time is one of the most difficult times as well. What I try to do is:

- only go to bed once I am tired enough to fall asleep soon so I don't lie awake horny (sorry to be so blunt)
    - if I can't sleep, turn on the lights and distract myself until I am tired enough. Reading something, scrolling on social media, or even getting up, having a drink, taking a pee, things like that.
    - do a small workout or take a walk outside before going to bed. might help you to fall asleep.

Turning off your phone/putting it into airplane mode could also help.

Also, we currently have a small exercise challenge going! You can still join. The idea is to do a small workout (10 min) each day for 14 days in a row.

fg4795, im’possible and Aliman8 like this.
  7. bornagaingirl

Reporting day 110

again started the day with a workout. then did some coaching for writing. now getting to paid work.

8. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Thank you Bornagaingirl for your answer, I am not fighting blind anymore, but what I avoid doing in my waking time I do in my sleep until I realise I'm in the sleep then I wake up and check if I'm still clean. I guess I just have to carry on and treat sleep like meditation, dealing with urges like with distractions.

9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Saying those words shall ease in the hard time. Because no trigger/urge is real, no need to react, rest in peace.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Aliman8 likes this.
  10. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Deep meaning.
    ... nothing but what you perceive by your thought and feeling
    ... every thing out of your mind's eye which your level of consciousness allows you to
    ... it is the only place to rest-peace. You can't be anxious, worried or afraid to do that
    ... and when you manage to take 'I' out of equation you'll feel the peace

im’possible likes this.
  11. bornagaingirl

Oops, yeah I know what you mean. I also dreamt of M a few times or dreams with other sexual content. Honestly I don't try to control my dreams, which is next to impossible, but if they point to some issues I can solve in real life, I try to do those. Sometimes I relive traumatic experiences in my dreams, otherwise it's just sexual content. For trauma, talking and therapy helps. For the rest, no idea other than limiting my input during the day (visual or otherwise).

fg4795 likes this.
  12. Day 63 checking
    Reporting again the workout done.
    Nothing major else to notice

13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the training and day. A little serious running with birds company. Working efficiency has improved. I know why.

No triggers detected. Nothing happened would be very appreciated.

Current location is mike echo 1217.

Chow time!
    [​IMG]

fg4795 likes this.
  14. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Morning guys, morning 1km run and some stretching are done. Not that much but good to get blood flowing.

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  15. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

If you realise that you are under enemy's attack you have to do anything appropriate for the situation to neutralise it. If you stay passive then you have betrayed your side and helped the enemy to do the damage.
    Show courage and act without a moment's delay if the situation calls for it.

fg4795 likes this.
  16. Day 64 checking.
    Workout done. Improving in it.
    Had some flashbacks.
    But I am the winner ;)

im’possible and Aliman8 like this.
  17. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Had a big bunch of urges attacking in a dream, attack was on two levels visual and psychological (I think enemy knows your weak spots and speaks to address your needs and wishes other than the direct attack, some sort of double whammy). I treated it like a distraction in a meditation and let it go, woke up and I still feel some clinging to the psychological part that appealed to me and this in turn calls for the image associated with it...
    Anyway I stayed dry and clean, but quite puzzled at the same time.

18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day,
    No scheduled pt today, but couldn't helped the urge to go out and jog. Did some readings after. Still feeling the urges to move, so went to the training ground and sack walked with some folks. Tapped some rounds just for fun. Now I'm having a urge to eat some!

Henryforward, fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.
  19. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Done 3 km run and some stretching.

20. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Just a question-Is it possible to run 1km in 1 minute?
    (I know nobody done it before and world record is 2 minutes plus,and it probably can be achieved riding pushbike...I'm just curious of what do you think about it?)