1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Unofficial No Nut November Tournament

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by stuart155, Oct 31, 2020.

1. stuart155

stuart155 Fapstronaut

To help us have that extra motivation to make it through No Nut November, I’ve decided to start a sort of tournament of sorts. This tournament will have 16 teams of five people. I currently have about 20 people from the subreddit. The teams will be divided into two divisions, north and south. The teams in each devision will be grouped into two and go head to head. Whichever team has the least amount of relapses at the end of the week will advance to the next round.

This will continue until the final week of November, when only two teams, one from the north division, and one from the south division, are left. Then the north and south will compete to see who the ultimate victor will be.

Each team will also have a captain, assigned at random, that the members must check in with at least once a week. Not checking will count as a relapse for your team.

So who’s ready to join me and kick no nut November’s butt this year?

("u/" indicates a team member from the nofap subreddit)

North Division

Team Alpha

u/Stuart155 (Team Captain)

u/yanuk123

u/Abhijit_Patil14

u/New_Read_5007

u/abclar8

Team Beta

u/DabYeetFamSquad (Team Captain)

u/SelfImprover010

u/JustALanguageLearn3r

u/sethoakley1

u/ThorOdinson007

Team Gamma

u/LucyVilNo9

u/Breeze7777

u/carson550

u/Environmental-Ad5921

u/Adventurous_Wall9092

Team Delta

Olwecs

idb555

South Division

Team Alpha

u/TonyboyOutsider (Team Captain)

u/_MrBadGuy_

u/MindBodyVictor

u/lilcrispyforehead

u/667ekipp

Team Beta

u/BigShubz (Team Captain)

u/Tzombie21

u/scorn_97

u/HealthierByDay

u/I-like-ducks--

Team Gamma

a j

TudoBem23

hp97truthfinder

Lastly123

Swazzy 1

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Swazzy 1 and Lastly123 like this.
  2. he bro take me in . pls elaborate challenge / rules more

3. stuart155

stuart155 Fapstronaut

It’ll be like a typical torment where the winning team moves forward to the next round until there are only two teams left.

There are two divisions, north and south. Each division has 8 teams (although it’ll probably be more like 2 teams since I don’t have enough people). Each team has 5 members, one of which will be a team captain. The members will tell their captain if they relapse, and the captain will tell me so I can keep track of the scores (I’ll talk about that later). The captains can also try to motivate their teams to stay strong and stuff.

The teams will be grouped into twos and compete against each other. Team 1 vs team 2, team 3 vs team 4, and so on for all 8 teams.

The winning team will move on to the next round. So if teams 1, 4, 6, and 7 win, they’ll move on to the next round. Then it’ll be team 1 vs 4 and 6 vs 7. It’ll keep going like that, in both divisions, until there is only one team left in each division. Then the winning team from the north division will go agains the south.

The team with the least amount of relapses will move on the the next round. Each time someone in a team relapses, that counts against said team. So if team 1 has a total of 3 relapses, and team 2 has 1 relapse, team 2 will win the round.

And finally, each round will last one week.

That ended up being much longer that I intended. I hope it made sense.

Swazzy 1 likes this.
  4. hp97truthfinder

hp97truthfinder Fapstronaut

Count me in boys,looking forward to smashing No Nut November.

stuart155 and Swazzy 1 like this.
  5. Lastly123

Lastly123 New Fapstronaut

I would like to be a part of this

stuart155 and Swazzy 1 like this.
  6. Olwecs

Olwecs Fapstronaut

Hey I'd like to take part in this No November challenge✌️
    Bro I'm definitely in, I would love to give this a shot.

stuart155 likes this.
  7. NFman

NFman Fapstronaut

Hi, count me in

stuart155 likes this.
  8. stuart155

stuart155 Fapstronaut

The battle has officially started and everybody that has commented so far is in! But there are still plenty of openings, so as long as you haven't relapsed at all since October 31st feel free to join. Aside from getting more people, there are a few other things I need to take care of, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

9. stuart155

stuart155 Fapstronaut

Well I believe everything has been taken care of at this point. All we need now is more people.

10. stuart155

stuart155 Fapstronaut

Awesome, we have a discord server so that each team can chat with each other. Unfortunately there’s only 15 people in the tournament, the rest just never responded. If you want I can send you the link.