1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

150 days monk mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Free your mind, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Free your mind

Free your mind Fapstronaut

Well, I don't have sex. I'm still unable to do so.

Might_Stag_Beetle likes this.
  2. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

Never do it, the time you did it, you'll be demoted to easy mode.
    Monk mode is to stay away from any sexual thoughts.

iwanttoheal likes this.
  3. Free your mind

Ok, it depends what your aim is.
    I want to heal to have normal relationships (including sexual). I will change my badge when I will have sex, but until then it is monk mode.

iwanttoheal likes this.
  4. I say try to have complete abstinence and even avoid P-sub (I have made a list and can share with you if you like). Because with the problems you are having its best to do it by following that path that can make the brain rewire faster. Monk Mode (as you have chosen) is the best. In the flatline dont worry about the loss of libido. Its like a waterfall you have to go through to see the other side of it.

If you can try to do cold showers (with or without Wim Hof breathing prior to this), urge surfing, 6th Tibetan Rite when having urges, If possible intermittent fasting.

If you find your sleep cycle is erratic then try to fix this first as feelings or lust have an indirect relationship with whacky sleep cycles (as most of us watch P later at night and wake up feeling wasted)/ if possible in the weekends try to get about 10 hours of sleep. This will make your mind sharp during the day which means you will be more mindful of your thoughts.

In case having TUC (Tempation, Urge, Craving) then do cold shower if on empty stomach. If not on an empty stomach then to urge surfing (there are videos on YouTube on how to do this). If empty stomach but not in a situation to do cold showers then do the 6th Tibetan Rite. These are some protective mechanisms to defend and guard your streak.

Be careful of P-sub. P-sub is common in the media and the world around us and they can be a stepping stone to P followed by MO.

If YouTube is a distraction to you, then consider using a new browser and start a new YouTube channel just to view NoFap content. This is what I did and I watched NoFap videos on a daily basis within my first 90 days.

Last but not least, imagine that you have already rebooted. This will help your mind to feel more motivated. Use the law of attraction.

5. Free your mind

Not in a monk mode. I had sucessful sex.

Mauritius and cali4sto like this.
  6. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Congrats bro!

Was it successful?

There is one book that I really recommend which is going to be the next focus for me:

The Multuorgasmic Man by Mantak Chia

I think this is not just about not fapping, but rewiring with a partner is important

7. Free your mind

Absolutely it is important.
    It was successful.. the first time with ED pill..it was really good, for me and for her. The next time without pill, but I ejaculated prematurely.
    Still, a positive step I would say.

Mauritius likes this.
  8. Hi follower of God,
    I'm pleased that you are making progress. have you ever tried, or even heard of, Brahmacharya? I'd advise you to google the term it may prove useful to you. In particular I believe it would help with erotic dreams.

The antidote to being overly mild is assertiveness not aggression. Although the latter is also required sometimes. As for not caring what other people think that is something I greatly admire. To quote the actor Michael J Fox "what other people think of me is none of my business." That is a practical philosophical approach in anybody's book.

Take care pal!

9. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

I am 11 months clean but still my brain is geting high from sexual thoughts , having urges whn i see women . Its vry hard . I dk wat to do , loosing hope to heal my brain

10. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

Bro please share with us

11. AnthonyyVibess

AnthonyyVibess Fapstronaut

Hey i can understand that you feel like 90+ days should’ve been enough to be back to functioning, and you’re right i think your next step along with continuing nofap is to exercise anxiety management. It’s something I’m working on and it’s extremely difficult. We may feel like anxiety is the idea of being nervous but it’s not. We literally have to reshape our minds to believe that how we feel in the moment is normal if you’re not erect at a certain point it’s completely fine and normal. We may also have false thoughts of how our genitals should feel. But there’s no real degree as to how erect and turned-on you should feel so let all those thoughts go turn those energies of concerns into excitement, specifically excitement toward what you’re getting into and the fact that you made it that far !

Free your mind likes this.
  12. Hi Comrade,
    you must accept the fact that the urge to PMO might never leave you. That doesn't mean that you will relapse. But, you must be prepared for old compulsions to resurface.

Knowing this and having prepared a defence is half the battle. Devise your own counter measures . Do whatever works for you and stick with it.

Good luck pal!

13. OffCartman

OffCartman Fapstronaut

This thread has been a rollercoaster, but glad to see that you're back on the wagon, and that you had sex. But I think you need to ditch the ED pills, they're just going to make things worse over time. It's understandable to cum prematurely after being in monk mode all this time, but just tell her "Sorry, it's been awhile since I've had sex" and get ready for round two.

14. Free your mind

Yeah, a rollercoaster indeed. :) I guess fighting with this shit is always a rollercoaster. Bu I see a progress overall, thats positive.
    And I agree about the pills, Im working on it.

OffCartman likes this.
  15. Free your mind

Yes, 2 days ago I went without pills. And it was sucessful. I managed to get hard, lost erection a few times so I struggled a bit, but I managed to get it up again and continue. The girl was happy and I lastet quite a while until orgasm. The second round, I managed to get it up, but lost erection after a while.
    She noticed that something is not perfectly right, but she was happy as well as I am.

Mauritius likes this.
  16. SuplexCITEH

SuplexCITEH Fapstronaut

Bro it’s a good thing to have urges when seeing real women. Just don’t constantly stare at a women’s figure because you are still feeding your brain that dopamine hit, instead make eye contact with them and that’s it. You’ll never fully recover if you can’t take your eyes off every females nice figure you see, it’s tough but it’s got to be done

Dexter Moran likes this.