1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Goal Tracker

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 18, 2020.

1. This one is for Tracking my goals. It will look like: writing down goals and giving a weekly report on them. If I got goals and don't even do something to achieve them once in a week at least I really can't say that I am trying to achieve it. This 5 second rules really works.

TheStranger likes this.

2. Get ready for some updates soon

TheStranger likes this.
  3. Alright. So my next goal is that I want to study more efficient with the time schedule I created.
    A plan how to handle each subject.
    Also, I need a job, so I can move out and try to be as independent as possible.
    I am glad that this thread is for me so I don't need to go into too much detail because
    I know what I am talking about.

@Sosuke Aizen
    Also I will kick my brothers ass if he doesn't get his shit together.
    I know him and he knows me. I am not worrying about him it's more like I don't like the weak vibes I am getting from him.
    As if he is lacking something. I am not sure. But that's alright. Today I was lacking something as well. I am not sure what it was.
    I promised to become the greatest. So listen up brother... we stand together. Against this entire world.
    If there is one person in this world that I feel like understanding without even knowing everything about that person than it's you.
    And I feel you do that as well. This should not be a speech. But you get the idea that I want you to get up.
    Both of us can't rest. There is no resting for those who are going for greatness.
    And you know me and yourself. Each of us would feel miserable if only one of us keeps going and the other is left behind.
    We need each other more than we like to admit. Maybe not in battle but in our hearts we are essential.
    Do you want to turn the world upside down with me?

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  4. Let's fucking do this brother.
    No mercy.
    No surrender.

5. The plan thing will come today. Also I will start meditating again. I really want to do everything that is possible and after
    that I will try the impossible if necessary. I promised it!

TheStranger likes this.