1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerve Recovery

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Field-on-Fire, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Field-on-Fire

Field-on-Fire Fapstronaut

Hello,

I know I should take any advice on the internet with a grain of salt, but I was hoping someone could give some advice on how to speed up the nerve recovery process, in addition to the 90-day NoFap, which I'm already well above.

Thanks in advance.

MrIbrahim likes this.
  2. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

eat healthy, vitamin b12, butter, no drugs and alcohol, reduce screen time, reduce stress

SuperiorMan95 and kuroneko0108 like this.
  3. Field-on-Fire

Hi matt2k12, and thanks for your answer, I can check them all off.

4. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Yeah I don't know if it's related to PMO but recently I've been feeling very "spazzy". My nerves kind of spark and my body twitches, it's weird. Not sure what its from. But yeah, I think low stress and healthy fats are huge. Also spending less time on screens is key as well IMO.

5. Field-on-Fire

Hi,

Your body is probably tired, it's common for muscles to twitch (muscle spasm) make sure to eat healthy and allow your body to rest, not just one time, but everyday.

SuperiorMan95 likes this.
  6. Oliver88

Oliver88 Fapstronaut

You should sleep at least 8 hours a day, eat right, take b vitamins and zinc, less bad news and more positive things.